DEEPLY INGRAINED IN THE CULTURE
Dealing with the Brazilian government is costly and complicated
• 13.2% of the population is employed by the government vs. 6.9% in the USA.
• The cost of corruption and bureaucracy are often called “Brazil Costs.”
• Common internet business models in the USA, involving online legal services, peer to
peer lending and ticketing are complicated or illegal in Brazil.
• The lack of legal templates for company incorporation can cause thousands of dollars in
It’s even worse for foreign entrepreneurs
• Foreign entrepreneurs should expect to spend about 70 days and around $3,000 in
legal fees to incorporate.
“It's critical to prioritize certain legal matters over others to avoid having a startup
become stagnant. A great lawyer is your best friend.” @dttg
@2014 All Rights ReservedJoin us: @WorldStartupRpt