Brazil has 99 million tech-savvy internet users
• Brazilians can be easily found on social networks.
• Paid traﬃc sources like Facebook advertising and Google Adwords cost a lot less than in
• By 2016 broadband and 3G penetration are projected to increase by 32% and 103%
Few competitors in a big potential market
• The bureaucratic environment and lack of entrepreneurs protects companies from
• The 5th largest market in the world based on population and geographic area presents a
huge opportunity if bureaucracy is managed correctly.
Brazilians are accustomed to paying high prices for goods/services
• The government has set high tariﬀs for any imported good or service which has caused
Brazilians to become accustomed to paying double for basic necessities.
“Brazilians have a hard time perceiving a product or service as valuable if the
price is too cheap.” @wheretodrew
@2014 All Rights ReservedJoin us: @WorldStartupRpt