B2B software (Saas)
• Brazil is following a similar evolution as the United States. The ﬁrst entrepreneurs
pursued the exponential growth curves that are typical in B2C startups.
• However, a new generation of B2B Startups has emerged.
• Saas providers like ContaAzul and Resultados Digitais are expected to be huge exits
and are leading the cloud computing movement.
• B2B companies will have an easier time bootstrapping oﬀ of revenues and
navigating local funding complexities.
• E-commerce remains attractive, but most of the companies in the sector are raising
series B,C and D rounds.
• E-commerce sales are expected to reach $22 billion by 2016.
Infrastructure and logistics
• Services that are bureaucratic and costly due to infrastructure constraints are
creating huge opportunities for disruption.
• Payments, ticketing, legal documents and construction are just to name a few.
@2014 All Rights ReservedJoin us: @WorldStartupRpt