1. Yanileydis Martinez
Los Angeles, CA
Looking for a fast paced, challenging environment, offering professional growth, where I can gain experience in
a field where I can demonstrate my professional skills, knowledge and abilities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, offering extensive knowledge in banking procedures
and commercial loan processing
• Motivated team player
• Ability to prioritize job duties to meet all deadlines
• Experience in Call Center environment with strong customer service skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Experience in preparing commercial loan documents in an automated environment
• Knowledgeable in utilizing bank accounting and tracking systems (AFS, FileOnQ, Doctrax, Filenet,
LTD, FC8, Infoview, Paralender)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Word
Bank of the West
December 2004 to Present
Commercial Loan Specialist III
• Performed Loan Closing for commercial loan transactions (real estate transactions and other secured
transactions). This included reviewing loan documents for accuracy and completeness, reviewing the
documents to the various systems of record to ensure accurate boarding, working with title companies
and account officers to balance real estate loans and providing funding and boarding authorization for
real estate and non-real estate transactions
• Process collateral documentation items to ensure proper filing of all collateral documents within the
correct loan file.
• Monitored and worked various reports to ensure back end functions were completed timely
• Managed the workflow for the various “safekeeping” functions which included, loan closing, paid loan
process, DMV lien perfection, and collateral follow-up.
Commercial Loan Collateral Specialist
• Contacted title companies, and internal business partners to obtain recorded real estate documents, and
final closing loan documents.
• Contacted insurance companies to obtain proof of current insurance policies for the commercial loan
real estate portfolio.
• Evaluate loans entering the Commercial Loan Paid Loan Data Base to route valid paid loans to the
designated processing work queue.
Consumer Loan Closing and Lien Perfection Specialist
• Prepared loan documents for various consumer loan products.
• Collaborated with Lending Officers ensuring receipt of all documents required prior to loan closing.
• Generated incoming and outgoing wire fund transactions for loan funding.
2. • Prepared and processed all paperwork necessary for to facilitate Real Estate lien perfection, Department
of Motor Vehicle (DMV) lien perfection for loans secured by certificates of title, and Uniform
Commercial Code (UCC) filings.
• Track and monitor receipt of current insurance policies within the established monitoring guidelines.
Customer Service and Sales Representative
August 2001 to July 2004
Wells Fargo Bank Bellflower, CA
• Approved teller transactions and supervised the branch in absence of the Assistant Manager.
• Coached employees to maximize branch sales goals and exceed quality service standards.
• Maintained the operational integrity and auditing of the branch.
• Generated new business through in-branch selling, outside calls, telemarketing and targeted direct
• Effectively sold the bank’s products and services expanding relationships with existing customers.
Negotiated and processed the complex sales transactions for the center.
• Packaged consumer loans (mortgage and other secured) to submit for approval.
• Reviewed and completed loan document signing with customers.
Education and Training
Warren High School
August 2001 to 2004
Rio Hondo College
January 2004 to February 2004
Wells Fargo Bank Platform Academy
Certificate of Completion
January 2007 to February 2007
Real Estate Principles
Certificate of Completion