Yuri Ivonei Crispim Camaçari - BA - Brazil
TEL: (+55) 71 99285-0004 19/08/1988
OBJECTIVE: MP&L / ENGINEERING / QUALITY
B.S. – Industrial Engineer – UniJorge – 2016
B.S. – Financial Managment – UNIP – to conclude: 2018
Saving R$ 1.500.00,00 in process improvements projects in 2014.
Finalizing APQP for two entire projects (B515 and B562) with all targets on time.
Restructured a MP&L department, defining processes, hiring new people and training them. The
efficience of the team improve 70%.
Choosed as a MMDP Candidate (Middle Management Development Program), and making a Project in
Germany plant, with this results below:
Reduce Raw Material Stock Levels – from 72%/NPV to 34%/NPV (~ € 1.500.000,00)
Reducing Spare Parts Inventory - € 2.400.000,00 in spare parts inventory reduction
5S Improvement – from 19 to 82 points (Max. Score is 100)
Improve Logistics – Create a Kanban system on production line
SODECIA DA BAHIA – since Oct/2009
Auto parts multinational company
* Responsible for calculate the productive capacity, defining the necessary shifts and the manpower to
produce the costumer demand;
* Responsible for maintain the stock levels inside the defined forecast by the senior managment;
* Participate in the forecast creation process, collaborating with the sales and purchasing estimates and
with the productivity in the analyzed period;
* Responsible for control the phase-in and phase-out process;
* Responsible for Production Programming and Control;
* Responsible for the costumer orders analysis;
* Responsible for the suppliers orders (components, steel);
* Responsible for analyse cyclic inventories;
* Responsible for MRP Process;
* Responsible for MP&L staff restructuring;
* Responsible for define the logistics processes;
* Lead a tem with eight people;
* Responsible for process documentation according Quality Manual and ISO/TS 16949 standarts;
* Responsible for to coordinate the APQP activities – coordinating all departments to accomplish with the
projects phases within the time limit;
* Responsible for create and review all IMDS;
* Responsible for map the process and creathe the bill of material in system;
* Responsible for manage the OEE and part of the team that implement OEE system on time;
* Responsible for improvement projects in the unit, Kaizes or Investments Proposals, with the objective of
reduce costs and improve competitiveness;
* Lead a team with three people;
* Responsible for control the process audit and manage the non conformities found searching the
improvement of the process;
* Answer the costumer non conformities using the specific quality tools;
* Responsible for manage the suppliers non conformities;
* Responsible for review all quality documents on the process;
* Part of the team responsible for Internal Quality Audits;
* Responsible for MSA and analyse the SCP;
LANGUAGES AND COMPUTER SKILLS
* English – Fluent;
* Portuguese – Fluent (native);
* Spanish – Advanced;
* Italian – Basic;
* German – Basic;
* Proficient user of MS Office (including MS Project);
* Proficient user of AutoCad;
CERTIFICATION AND LICENSES
* Green Belt Training - Interface;
* MMOG Training - SETEC;
* ISO 16949 Internal Auditor – SETEC;
* VDA 6.3 Training - SETEC;
* Quality Tools Training (SCP, MSA, PPAP and APQP) - SETEC;
* Participation on MMPD (Middle Managment Development Program), thats include:
* Porto (Portugal) – 5 weeks (Jun/2016) – Leadership and Managment Skills Training;
* Oelsnitz (Germany) – 3 Months (Sep. To Dec. – 2016) – Developing a manufacturing Project,
resulting in: Raw Materials Stock Level Reduction in 38%; Spare Partes Inventory Reduction in 60%.
5S score improvment from 19 to 82 (Max. 100); Implementing a Kanban System in weld cells.
* Total availability to home moving (national or international)
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.