LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
1 / 7
mobile: +852 9844 6487
Address: 36/F, Flat C, Block 2, Waterside Plaza,
38 Wing Shun St., Tsuen Wan, NT HK SAR
HKID No: M409447(1) Teacher Registration Number:R287115
1977 - 1981
1981 - 1982
1982 - 1985
1985 - 1987
1987 - 1988
1989 - 1995
Barbara Grundschule, Bergheim / Köln, Germany. (P1 to P4)
Fatih Private Primary School, İzmir, Turkey. (P5)
Fatih Private Secondary School, İzmir, Turkey.
Fatih Private Secondary School, İzmir, Turkey. (S3 and S4)
Karabağlar Cumhuriyet Secondary School, İzmir, Turkey.
Marmara Univ. AEF Mathematics Teacher Department (Eng.), İstanbul, Turkey.
(Attended to the school with 531 Math points as the primary student and took MEB (National Edu-
cation Ministry of Turkey) Scholarship for five years.)
1995 - 1999
1999 - 2000
2000 - 2001
2001 - 2002
2002 - 2005
2005 - 2007
2007 - 2008
2008 - 2013
2013 - 2014
2014 – 2015
2015 – 2016
2016 – 2017
Sakarya Private Işık Boys Secondary School, Turkey
Güventaş Private Primary and Secondary Schools, Konya, Turkey
Yunus Emre Private Secondary School, İstanbul, Turkey
Erol Altaca Private Primary and Secondary Schools, İstanbul, Turkey
Doğan Private Primary and Secondary School, İstanbul, Turkey
Fatih Private Science Secondary School, İstanbul, Turkey
Ellipse Training and Consulting Co. Ltd., İstanbul, Turkey
Mürüvvet Evyap Private Secondary and Science Secondary School, İstanbul, Turkey
Çınar Private Anatolian Secondary and Science Secondary School, İstanbul, Turkey
Rosebud Primary School, Tsuen Wan, New Territories Hong Kong SAR
MS Math, Science and Homeroom Teacher, The Harbour School, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong
Kaplan (SAT, ACT), Hong Kong
Yew Chung International School (IB, IGCSE), Hong Kong
Sai Kung Tutors (IB, IGCSE, SSAT), Hong Kong
Publications Author of the book “Mathematical Games, Alfa Publications, May 2003, ISBN 9752973000”
Editor and Co-Author of the unpublished 484-page book “Mathematical Olympiad Preliminary Question
Bank, with 1001 solved questions”.
Editor and writer of the Solutions of the book “SAT II Mathematics: Advanced Calculation And Graphing
Techniques with the TI-83 Plus Graphing Calculator, Rush Publications, March 2003, ISBN 0-9748868-0-
Editor and Co-Author of the book “10 Realistic SAT II Math IIC Test Booklets, Rush Publications, March
2003, ISBN 0-9748868-5-8”
The author of the handbook “A Guide for the Mathematics Projects” which is distributed by the Interna-
tional Mathematics Project Competition Staff to the participants in İzmit.
An unpublished 131-page Chess book named “Chess for Primary School Students”.
I started to write a new book called “Geometer's Sketchpad – Teaching Mathematics with Activities”.
Anunpublished booknamed“HandbookforMathematicsExhibitions”whichingeneralconsistedof topics
about popular mathematics.
Editor of the magazine Abaküs (the first mathematics magazine published in Sakarya - Turkey), May1997.
Editor of the magazine MagicMaths (the first mathematics magazine published in Konya - Turkey),
I gave a seminar called “Popular Mathematics” in the Private Taş Elementary School (www.taskolej.k12.tr/),
Did presentations of mathematics at İstek Vakfı Belde Secondary School (Istanbul-Turkey) on16 April 2008.
On 16-20 December 2007, on behalf of Casio, I performed a presentation called "Problems That Can Not Be
Solved without a Graphing Calculator in High School and Upper Level" in the 12th ATCM (Asian Technol-
ogy Conference in Mathematics) in Taipei.
On 15.05.2010, I gave a seminar named "The new Axis of Education" to the teachers of Eksen Publications in
İstanbul – Turkey.
On 25.12.2013, I gave a seminar named "Aesthetic Spirit and Power of Being Different" to the Architects and
Engineers Group1 (www.mmg.org.tr/) in İstanbul – Turkey.
On 31.10.2013, I gave a seminar named "Mathematical Games" to the History and Cultural Studies Association
(http://www.tarihkultur.org.tr/) in İstanbul – Turkey.
On01.03.2014, Igave a seminarnamed "Mathematical Games" tothe teachers ofFatihPrivate Science Second-
ary School in İstanbul – Turkey.
2 / 7
September9,2015 -Attended a full dayPD on"TeachingStudents with Learning Difficulties" and get Certif-
icate of Participation from Inclusive Learning, The Harbour School.
23-28 December 2014 - Attended 36-hour Elementary School Teachers Workshop and Training and get Certif-
icate from PASIAD.
“Determinants of Student Performance and Achievement in the fields of Mathematics and Science in
TIMSS 2011 Analysis for Turkey” seminar which had been held by the Education Reform Initiative
31st “Teachers' Advisory Services Training” seminar which had been held by the T.C. National Education
Ministry between 19.10.1998 and 23.10.1998
“NewTrendsinMathematicsEducation” conference which hadbeenheld byPrivate BilfenSecondarySchool
160-hourComputer OperatingProgrammebetween19.02.2001and20.04.2001,and took “NationalEduca-
tion Ministry's Computer Operating Certificate” with 96 points on July 1, 2001.
I was the advisor of my students’
1. geometry project named "Regularity from Irregularities: Equilateral Triangle on a Scalene
Triangle", got the Incentive Award in the 5th Salih Zeki Mathematics Research Project Competition.
2. mathematics project named “Finding the Complex Number with the Locus of Exponents is a
Golden Spiral”, got the 3rd place in the 14th Science Fair and Project Competition, held by the Kültür
2000 Private High School.
3. mathematics project called “A New Pantograph”, got the second place award in the Marmara-Europe
Region in the 44th TÜBİTAK2 Secondary School Students Mathematics Research Project Competition.
4. mathematics project called “Determination of the Optimum Range of Gain for Taxis”, got the first
place award in the Marmara-Europe Region in the 43rd TÜBİTAK Secondary School Students Mathemat-
ics Research Project Competition.
5. mathematics project called “A Regiomontanus' Angle Maximization Problem Application: Class
Layout”. Among 613 mathematics projects, this project was one of the projects that have been awarded
in the final exhibition in the 43rd TÜBİTAK Secondary School Students Mathematics Research Project
1. Grade 8 students won the first place in Hong Kong in the international online mathematics competi-
tion Purple Comet! Math Meet (2016) Competition in which 3188 teams from 59 countries took part.
I worked as a maths olympiad trainer for the Mathematics Olympics Team at Mürüvvet Evyap Private
Schools. We got the following achievements:
2. Ömer Faruk DÜZGEÇ (P7) won the silver medal, Zeynep Sena ARSLAN (P6), R. İlteber ÖZDEMİR (P6)
and Barış ÇARKÇI (P8) won bronze medals on 17 April 2011 in the Burcistanbul Mathematics Compe-
3. P6 students won the World’s third place in the international online mathematics competition Purple
Comet! Math Meet (2010) Competition in which 1617 teams from 28 countries took part.
4. Ömer Faruk DÜZGEÇ (P6) won another silver medal on 18 April 2010 Sunday in the IMATO Competi-
tion – Mathematics and Turkish Olympics Test in which 1292 students from 360 schools took part.
5. P6 students won the World’s first place answering all of the questions right where 1764 teams from
25 countries took part in the online mathematics competition Purple Comet! Math Meet (2009).
6. Barış ÇARKÇI (P6) won a bronze medal in IMATO Competition – Mathematics and Turkish Olympics
Test among 986 students from 275 schools on 18 April 2009.
7. Barış ÇARKÇI (P6) won a golden medal in COŞMAYA mathematics competition among 2842 students
from 316 schools on 21 March 2009 Saturday.
Mathematical Games Club
Popular Mathematics Club
Geometer's Sketchpad Club
Web Programming Club
Turkish Calligraphy Club
1. First time in Turkey: Held a live online mathematics competition using web-based Ellipse e-White-
board software. 9 teachers took part in it. (19.01.2012).
2. On 18.12.2011, with Ellipse e-whiteboard, I gave my first web-based synchronous class.
3. Started using the Instant Test Evaluation System with the optical forms that I created by myself using
OMR supported Document Camera (13.04.2011).
4. Started using the Online Homework Tracking System that I developed. (20.02.2011).
5. Prepared Turkish language support (by translating whole software from English to Turkish) for the
Interactive Geometry Software Cinderella. (14.02.2011).
6. On 2010, was honored with the Online Commerce Professional after completing the 8-week Entre-
preneur Education of the Commerce Professionals Online Program.
7. Supervised a group of student for two weeks from 07/06-07/16/2010 while completing their Intensive
English Program at the International Language Institute, Washington, DC – USA.
8. In 2009, I was the advisor of the project which was sent to This is My Production Competition and which
is called “The Calculation of the Area of the Circular Section of an Apple” done by two of my stu-
2 The Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey
3 / 7
9. I was the advisor of the project called “A Travelling Salesman Problem (TSP) Application” which
was prepared by my students for the TÜBİTAK Secondary School Students Mathematics Research Project
10. On 9 May 2008, an education and training portal www.odm.com.tr was started by the Ellipse Training
and Consulting Co. Ltd. which I am the founder of. I organized the preparation of 15 university entrance
and 15 high school entrance pilot tests with solutions with a staff of 35 teachers. I established Online
Revision System and enabled teachers sending questions from different cities to revise their students
online. I designed Ellipse e-whiteboard.
11. With my colleagues, we founded “Ellipse Training and Consulting Co. Ltd.” on 1 October 2007.
12. On 22.08.2006 I established the geometry e-group “Turkey Geometry Community”3. The group re-
cently has 26 members of geometry teachers.
13. Took role in one of my students’ mathematics project named “A different way of calculating the tri-
angle center 𝑿 𝟗” as an advisor teacher.
14. Took role as the editor and co-author of four SAT books published by RUSH Publications. The books
became the most widely sold books in www.amazon.com within the first three months, in their fields.
15. 14th March was announced as PI DAY at Doğan Private Schools (The first pi day celebration in Istanbul).
In the framework, the works of the students who were in charge of the preparation were exhibited to
the students and their parents in the canteen of the school. In addition, a pamphlet special to pi day
16. On the 02.04.2002 opened the math e-group “Mathematics Group”4. The group recently has 107
members of Mathematics teachers.
17. On 22.05.2002 a visit to the TÜBİTAK Marmara Research Centre in terms of the Science Club activity.
18. Established a mathematics exhibition from May 29 to May 31, 2000. The exhibition took place in Konya
Trade Centre. It consisted of 46 different topics in 20 stands.
19. Took role as a Technical Organizer (coding, organizing, imprinting, etc.) in a quiz show which had been
held among S2 students from 34 different schools in Konya - Turkey
20. Played the leading role in forming a Mathematics Room (equipped with more than 60 mathematical
models constructed by the students within one year) in the School and made it possible to exhibit the
room to the guests just like Computer or Science Laboratory.
21. Took role as a Technical Organizer (coding, organizing, imprinting, etc.) in the practice tests which had
been applied to P6 and S1 students, twice a year.
22. Took place in the mathematics project works as an advisor teacher in 1996-1997. Attended the
International Mathematics Projects Competition in İzmit - Turkey with two of my students.
23. Established the first Mathematics Exhibition in Sakarya from June 22 to June 24, 1999, which arouse
24. Published the AhMath Website (http://www.ahmath.com/), aiming to form a source of mathematics
for the students and to endear mathematics to a lot of students.
Language Skills Turkish - Native English – Advanced, German – Mediocre.
References 1) Cat Townsend, Head of Upper School Mathematics, Yew Chung International School Hong Kong,
Tel: +852 5690 3985, email: email@example.com
2) Megan Berkle, Head of Science Department, The Harbour School Hong Kong SAR,
Tel: 954-610-7282 (US), firstname.lastname@example.org
3) J. Christine Greenberg, Principal, The Harbour School Hong Kong SAR, Tel: +852 2816 5222,
4) Rustem Sultanov, Principal, Rosebud Primary School Hong Kong SAR, Tel: +852 9444 0461,
5) Erdem Congar, Supervisor, Rosebud Primary School Hong Kong SAR, Tel: +852 2406 7300,
o Web Programming: I’m a Senior Web Developer (HTML5, CSS3, PHP, phpMyAdmin, MySQL,
o I’m expert on almost all Microsoft Office Applications (Excel, Word, FrontPage, Publisher, Power-
o I can use software like FreeHand MX, QuarkXPress Passport, MathType, Camtasia Studio which are
used in imprinting mathematics documents I also can use hundreds of Mathematics Software like
Geometer’s Sketchpad, Cinderella for educational purposes.
Art: Turkish Calligraphy, Ambigram, Music Instruments (piano and bağlama), Charcoal Drawing.
Other: SAT Mathematics, SAT Subject Tests - Mathematics, IB, e-Learning, Online Remote Technol-
ogy/Computer Aided Personal and Corporate Trainings, Mathematics and Geometry Presentations, Edu-
cational software, Education and Science Policies, Instructional Design, Learning and Teaching Methods,
Measurement and Evaluation Methods, Personal Development.
Guarda las diapositivas más importantes con los recortes.
Los recortes son una forma práctica de recopilar y organizar las diapositivas más importantes de una presentación. Puedes guardar tus magníficos descubrimientos en tableros de recortes organizados por temas.