5. - ESTABLISHED 2000
- UK’S ORIGINAL BOUTIQUE HOTEL
- 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN 2010
- 19 THEMED BEDROOMS, BAR AND RESTAURANT
- BRAND ESSENCE = SEXY PUNK ESCAPISM
- ART, MUSIC, CULTURE, FASHION, MEDIA
- BRAND LITERATE
- FIERCELY INDEPENDENT
6. Hotel Pelirocco is
situated on Regency
Square on the
seafront in the centre
of Brighton. It is very
close to Brighton’s
areas, within spitting
distance of the
and a stagger away is situated on Regency Square on the
from the clubs, bars, in the centre of Brighton.
and restaurants.Brighton’s vibrant shopping areas, within
It’s close to
spitting distance of the conference centre and a stagger
away from the clubs, bars, and restaurants
7. Brands who have partnered with Hotel
Pelirocco since its launch in 2000 incl. :-
• PlayStation (bar)
• Durex (Durex Playroom)
• Absolut (Absolut Love Room)
• Nokia (conference room)
• Smint (bathrooms)
• Nookii (bedroom)
• Hysteric Glamour (bedroom)
• SingStar (karaoke lounge)
• O2 (Bubble Room)
9. - OPEN TO GUESTS AND NON-GUESTS ALIKE
- 24 HOUR LICENCE
- HIGH QUALITY FOOD, COCKTAILS AND STAFF
- LOCAL ‘COOL’ HANGOUT
- REGULAR LIVE EVENTS
- ART GALLERY
- CELEBRITY CLIENTELLE
- BREAKFAST ROOM
- TOP TUNES
- RELAXED ATMOSPHERE
- PLANNED REFURBISHMENT FOR JAN 2010
10. Our flagship suite, the ultimate "dirty weekend" room.
Dedicated to all things decadent and indulgent, think
burlesque, kitsch and sexy boudoir all rolled into one.8 ft
round bed, mirrored canopy, separate living area, 42” plasma
for PS/TV/radio, luxury ensuite bathroom, pole dancing area,
giant plunge bath and double monsoon shower heads and its
own entrance from the street.
11. The huge target sign on the bedspread, the Keith Moon pop
art on the walls–all this can mean only one thing: you’re
staying in the Modrophenia room of the Hotel Pelirocco.
King size bed, ensuite bath/shower, TV and PS console, tea/
coffee making facilities, direct dial telephone, wireless
12. Kitsch and camp glamour palace dedicated to Britain's
blonde bombshell Diana Dors
King size bed, ensuite shower, TV and PS console, tea/coffee
making facilities, direct dial telephone, wireless internet
access, sea views
13. Hotel Pelirocco partner with PlayStation once more with their
take on upmarket private karaoke rooms, with
The SingStar Lounge.
Free room hire for those who pre-book, this fun and
potentially riotous addition to the Hotel opens on 14TH Sept.
15. • Young, trendy, affluent opinion-formers
• 18-55 year olds, core 25-44
• Professionals – Media, PR, music, fashion, advertising
• ‘Kiddults’ – adults that are still live in ‘youth culture’
• International tourists looking for some quirky Britishness
• Business travellers / conferences attendees
• Models, photographers and fashion stylists
• Festival goers, clubbers and art lovers
• Gay couples
• DJs, musicians and their guests
• Weekenders of all varieties
16. TOTALS PER YEAR
HOTEL (GUESTS AND NON-GUESTS) - 32,000
ROOMS (GUESTS) - 12,000
BAR (NON-GUESTS) - 10,500
EVENTS (100 PER YEAR) - 9,500
21. The Concept
The Prohibition Bar is about secret sauciness and sexy fun.
It will look like a quintessential English breakfast room or tea room
by day and a sexy den of inequity by night. But there will be all
sorts of naughty treats on offer like cocktails served in teapots,
sherry trifles and alcoholic jelly and ice cream.
We are offering the chance to be involved in the design and
delivery of The Prohibition Bar, so that your brand will be fully
integrated into the experience we give to Hotel Pelirocco’s
The Prohibition Bar can become a 365 day-a-year experiential
activation for your brand for the next 4 years
22. Breakfast at the Pelirocco is a relaxed and tasty affair.
It is hosted in our bar area and we pride ourselves on our friendly
laid-back, but attentive service and great tasting locally sourced
Some like to try our infamous champagne breakfasts or bloody
mary breakfasts or martini’s with their bacon and eggs
23. Afternoon tea Pelirocco style is something we will be introducing
in 2010 with the launch of The Prohibition Bar.
The day style will promote the idea of secret afternoon
rendezvous and naughty English cream teas.
Choose from standard cream teas or Pelirocco style naughty
versions – gin ‘n’ tonics served in tea pots and tea cups....
only the waitress will know what you’re really drinking!
Indulge in our “very sherry trifle” or choice of alcoholic jellys and
ice cream or “Randy Brandy Chocolate Mousse”!
24. Seedy secret rendezvous are what evenings at the The
Prohibition Bar are about!
When darkness falls the embroidered table cloths come off, the
painting of the Queen is flipped to reveal ‘God Save The Queen’,
the lights dimmed, curtains pulled and teapots become shot
glasses and mysterious cocktails.
Dusk turns Pelirocco’s Prohibition Bar into a den of inequity !!
25. - Naming rights for The Prohibition Bar
- Pouring rights (drinks brands / tea brands)
- Product placement throughout the Hotel
- Branding and Sampling
- Sole use of the Bar and The SingStar Lounge for events
- Priority use of bedrooms (number per year TBA)
- Freebie bedrooms for competitions, journalists, etc
- Inclusion in Pelirocco PR / Marketing
- Use of Pelirocco IP, website and mailing list
- Décor can be refreshed for new product launches
- Positive association with Hotel Pelirocco and it’s patrons
- Themed events and art exhibitions
- Minimum 4 year Term
- Production work to be carried out in Jan ‘10
26. Hotel Pelirocco Vol.2 – Compilation Album
Following the success and critical acclaim of Hotel
Pelirocco Vol.1 and to coincide with the 10th
Anniversary, we will be releasing a follow-up
Available on CD and Digital download, the new
collection features both classic and contemporary
tunes which inspired the Hotel and it’s makers
The opportunity is to sponsor this compilation with
branded artwork, enhanced multimedia content,
weblinks and physical and/or digital copies
available as a premium or promotional giveaways
COST - £5,000
27. WE ARE LOOKING FOR A MAXIMUM OF 2 SPONSORS FOR
- BREAKFAST / TEA ROOM
- THE PROHIBITION BAR
- EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP - £10,000 PER YEAR
- NON-EXCLUSIVE SPONSORSHIP - £5,000 PER YEAR
MINIMUM 4 YEAR TERM (NON-NEGOTIABLE)
29. “Sponsoring a room at the Hotel Pelirocco was one of our best PR stunts.
We are constantly mentioned in the press whenever the hotel is
mentioned (which is very often). In addition to some great press coverage
we also benefit from the brand having such direct personal contact with
our target consumer (the kind of people who stay at the Pelirocco).
All in all we are delighted with the project.”
Sarah Johns - Ideal Brands (represents Absolut)
“Hotel Pelirocco is a gem of a sponsorship. Consistent coverage from
around the globe. Great product placement, the aesthetic of the
PlayStation 2 values. PlayStation was there at the inception and we’ve
enjoyed the fruits of the hotel bloom into one of the cultural epicentres of
the South East. We had no hesitation in making Hotel Pelirocco the first
public space to receive PLlayStation 2.
Hotel Pelirocco is a true Third Place destination.”
Carl Christopher – Sony Computer Entertainment