LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
1. Custom ColorThemes
• Users now have the option to
choose their own color themes.
• 3 themes to start with
Original, Dark and Light.
• Personalize the look and feel for
Resdex search form and Search
These setting are available in the Search Setting Page
2. Search In Similar CV Page
• Users now have the option to Search among Similar CVs on the following fields
1. Keywords (including Exclude Keyword)
• With the help of Search in SimCV filters, users can now easily find the most relevant
CVs from the list of hundreds of Similar CVs – making candidate search more
relevant and less time consuming!
3. InteractiveType-In DropDowns
New Location DropDowns
• User can now type in desired location and
matching values instantly show up in Dropdown.
• All nearby locations are neatly shown in a separate
layer– users can now choose specific nearby
New FA – Role DropDowns
• User can now type in desired FA or roles and
matching values instantly show up in Dropdown.
• All roles for a particular FA open neatly in a
separate layer– users have the option to choose
all or individual roles.
4. Candidate CVTimeline
• Maps candidate’s job history in a crisp linear view
• Alternate blue sections represent jobs
• Brown indicates break in career
• Grey means higher studies
• On mouse over of each section, the user can get information like Designation, company and period
of employment. The user can also see the last Modified Date.
• Now the users don’t need to scan the entire resume to assess the past job-history and his reliability
– one glance and the relevant information is available to the recruiter!
5. HTML CV Preview
• Now, there is no need to Download CVs to view them in the original format.
• New Resdex will have CV Preview in the same format as uploaded by the candidate –
making CV viewing and scanning much simpler and less time-consuming!
6. Photos in SRP tuples
• The New SRP tuple shows the candidate’s photographs. Also, available on CV view page
• Attached photos increases the genuineness of the candidate and gives more data points
to help users make a better informed decision.
7. My Accessed CVs & My Commented CVs
• Users can now see all their accessed CVs and Comments CVs under one folder
• CVs reside in My Accessed CVs folder for a period of 90 days from date of First Access by the user
• CVs reside in My Commented CVs folder indefinitely as long as user’s comments are present for that CV
8. Recent Searches/Recently Used Keyword
• All searches done by the user for a particular day are shown in the
RHS of Advanced Search Page for easy reference and reuse!
• The Recent Search Tuple give information regarding the Search
Parameters – keywords, experience and CTC for easy reference.
• No Limit on the number of Recent Searches which can be saved.
For the following fields, the 10 recently used values are shown
3. Functional Area-Role
6. UG/PG/PPG Course
• This helps in easy reference and reuse
• It saves time and makes searches less time
9. Saved Searches in Adv. Search Form
• In the new interface, Saved Searches (both Personal and
Shared) are available directly on the Advanced Search Page
• The 5 most recent Saved Searches are shown in the Advanced
• Clicking on View More lands the user to the Saved Search Page
where he/she can view all the Saved Searches
10. Sticky Action Bars in Adv. Search and SRP
Advanced Search Form Action Bar
Search Result Page Action Bar
• No need to scroll to the bottom of the page to click the Search button.
• The Search Bar will always now appear at the bottom of your screen!
• Similarly users can now do SRP actions from anywhere in the Results
11. Increased limits for Comments, IT Skills, FA-Role
Field Name Old Limits New Limits
Comments 5 20
FA-Roles 2 (FA)
7 Roles (Max. 5 for 1 FA)
IT Skills 5 20
Add more values in Resdex search form; Execute queries as per your exact requirements
12. Editable Search Parameters in SRP
• Search Parameters are editable – once edited, the modified search query runs from the SRP itself.
• No need for the users to go to Advanced Search Page every time to modify a Search
13. Search in Resdex (for CSM Clients)
CSM Users can now do a one – click Search in Resdex directly against a requirement!
Users have to just click on “Search in Resdex” link against the requirement and the user lands
directly on Resdex SRP with a list of relevant candidates for that particular requirement!