Se ha denunciado esta presentación.
AND SOFTWARE TESTING
Presented By:- Ajeet Kumar Yadav
• Quality assurance is a way of preventing mistakes or defects in
manufactured products and avoiding problems when delivering solutions
or services to customers; which ISO 9000 defines as "part
of quality management focused on providing confidence
that quality requirements will be fulfilled".
• Quality assurance is a system of activities designed to ensure
production that meets pre-established requirements and standards.
SOFTWARE QUALITY ASSURANCE
• Software quality assurance (SQA) means monitoring
the software engineering processes and methods used to ensure
• It is a planned effort to ensure that a software product fulfills
criteria and has additional attributes specific to the product.
COMPONENTS OF QUALITY ASSURANCE
1. SOFTWARE TESTING
2. QUALITY CONTROL
3. SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
• Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with
information about the quality of the product or service under test.
• Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of
the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks
of software implementation.
• Software testing is a popular risk management strategy. It is used to verify
that functional requirements were met.
TYPES OF SOFTWARE
• Black box testing
• White box testing
• Unit testing
• Incremental integration testing
• Integration testing
• Functional testing
• System testing
• End-to-end testing
• Sanity testing
• Regression testing
• Acceptance testing
• Load testing
• Stress testing
• Performance testing
• Usability testing
• Install/uninstall testing
• Quality control (QC) is a procedure or set of procedures intended to ensure
that a manufactured product or performed service adheres to a defined set
of quality criteria or meets the requirements of the client or customer.
• Quality control is defined as the processes and methods used to monitor
work and observe whether requirements are met. It focuses on reviews
and removal of defects before shipment of products.
SOFTWARE CONFIGURATION MANAGEMENT
• Software Configuration Management (SCM) is the task of tracking and
controlling changes in the software, part of the larger cross-
disciplinary field of configuration management.
• It is concerned with the labeling, tracking and controlling changes in
the software elements of a system.
ELEMENTS OF SOFTWARE