1. The Super Keto Diet. The Ultimate
Keto Recipe Book.
Sure! Here's a simple and delicious recipe for a keto-friendly meal:
2. Keto Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles
● 2 medium-sized zucchini
● 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
● 2 tablespoons olive oil
● 2 cloves garlic, minced
● 1 cup heavy cream
● 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
● Salt and pepper to taste
● Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
1. Using a spiralizer or a julienne peeler, create zucchini noodles (zoodles) from the
zucchini. Set aside.
2. Season the chicken breasts with salt and pepper on both sides.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken
breasts and cook for about 6-8 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Remove
the chicken from the skillet and set aside to rest.
4. In the same skillet, add the remaining tablespoon of olive oil and minced garlic. Sauté for
about 1 minute until fragrant.
5. Reduce the heat to low and add the heavy cream to the skillet. Stir in the Parmesan
cheese and continue stirring until the sauce thickens slightly. Season with salt and
pepper to taste.
6. Once the sauce is ready, add the zucchini noodles to the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes,
stirring gently, until the noodles are heated through but still slightly crisp.
7. Slice the cooked chicken breasts into strips and add them to the skillet with the zucchini
noodles. Toss everything together gently until the chicken and noodles are coated with
the Alfredo sauce.
8. Remove from heat and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
9. Serve hot and enjoy your keto-friendly Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Noodles!
Note: Feel free to customize this recipe by adding other keto-friendly ingredients like
mushrooms, spinach, or bacon. You can also adjust the seasonings and spices according to
your taste preferences.
3. SCAN THE QR CODE FOR A FREE COPY OF THE “The Super Keto Diet.The Ultimate Keto