1. LIST OF INDEX FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING BOOK
POST BASIC B.SC .NURSING II YEAR
SUBJECTS : COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING -II
S.NO: CONTENT OF THE SUBJECTS PAGE NO: REMARKS
I. UNIT –I
1. Introduction To Community Health
2. Concepts, Principles and Elements of Primary Health Care.
3. Introduction to Community Health Nursing
4. Concept of Community Health Nursing
5. Community Nursing process.
6. Objective, Scope and Principles of Community Health
7. Family Health Services.
8. Concept, Objective, Scope and Principles.
9. Individual, Family and Community as a unit of service.
10. Principles and techniques of home visiting
11. Establishing working relationship with the family
12. Working with families in relation to prevention of diseases,
promotion of health
13. Care of the sick in the home,.
14. physically handicapped and mentally challenged
15. Surveillance and Monitoring.
16. Organization and Administration of health services in India.
17. National Health Policy
18. Health Care Delivery system in India.
19. Health team concepts:
20. Centre, State, District, Urban Health Services, Rural Health
21. System of medicines
22. Centrally sponsored health schemes
23. Role of voluntary health organizations and International
24. Role of health personnel in the community
25. Public Health Legislation.
26. Health Education
27. Aims, Concepts and Scope of Health Education.
28. National Plan for Health Education
29. Communication Techniques
30. Methods and media for health education programmes
31. Planning for health education and role of nurse.
2. V. UNIT-V
Role of the Community Health Nurse.
32. National Health Programmes:
33. Family welfare and school health services
34. Occupational health services.
35. As a member of the health team
36. Training and supervision of health care workers.
38. Definition – concepts, aims, objectives, methods &
39. Principles Of epidemiology
40. Epidemiology – theories and models.
41. Application of Epidemiology, principles and concepts in
42. Bio-Statistics and
43. Vital Statistics.
44. Introduction, definition and scope
45. Mean, Median, Mode, Standard Deviation
46. Statistic related to legislation
47. Report, recording and compiling of vital statistics at the
local, state, national and international level.
48. Definition and methods of computing vital statistics.
49. Methods of presenting data.
50. Management information system.
Vice principal , Era college of Nursing
Era University Lucknow 226003