Leadership is a process by which a person
influences others to accomplish an objective
and directs the organization in a way that
makes it more cohesive and coherent.
What makes a leader??
Leadership Vs Management
“Management is efficiency in climbing the ladder of
success; Leadership determines whether the
ladder is leaning against the right wall” - Steven
“Management is doing things right; leadership is
doing the right things” - Peter F. Drucker
• Autocratic leadership style: a leader has complete command
and hold over their employees/team.
• The Laissez Faire Leadership Style:the leader totally trusts
their employees/team to perform the job themselves.
• Democrative/Participative leadership style:: The leaders
invite and encourage the team members to play an important
role in decision-making process
• Bureaucratic leadership:Here the leaders strictly adhere to
the organizational rules and policies
• who knows how to inspire and relate to
• Effective leaders concentrates on
What they are
What they know
What they do