LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
• The Bharatiya Janata Party is one of two major parties in the Indian political
• The roots of the BJP lie in the Bharatiya Jana Sangh, formed in 1951
• The stated ideology of the BJP is "integral humanism“
• The BJP-led coalition is known as the National Democratic Alliance (NDA)
• The organisation of the BJP is strictly hierarchical
• The BJP is largely a cadre based party
Mr. Modi, the BJP's prime ministerial candidate, addressed 437
big rallies, participated in a total 5827 public interfacing events
and traveled over three lakh kilometres across 25 states
On an average, the rallies in the bigger states drew crowds of
around 4 lakh.
BJP fielded as many as 427 candidates and a total of
543 candidates including the parties in NDA
The prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's
candidature was fielded from Varanasi, Mr. Modi was
also fielded from Vadodara in his home region of
Chai Pe Charcha was an innovative campaign organaised by
the BJP along with the Citizens for Accountable Governance.
The Charchas were held across 4,000 locations in 24 states.
Internationally too these sessions were held across 50 locations in
Narendra Modi, interacted with people at a tea stall in the
predetermined places using a combination of satellite, DTH, internet
History was been scripted in this campaign by the manner in which
Narendra Modi used technology and innovation to reach out to people.
First used in Gujarat, on a smaller scale, the 3D rallies were a way to
connect with people in multiple places where he could not visit.
From April 11 to 30, several rounds of 3D rallies were held covering 750
locations – from Kashmir to Kerala and from Maharashtra to Assam.
Party workers, Booth level worker, Volunteers
Mr. NARENDRA MODI
Mr. RAJNATH SINGH
Mr. L. K. ADVANI
Mr. M. M. JOSHI
Mr. Amit Shah
Dr. Laxmikant Bajpai
• Spokespersons must be better prepared, with an emphasis on better research,
to sound more convincing. There must be more literate and researched
responses from media teams.
• Target the Congress on issues like corruption, state of the economy and
• There must be better coordination between the central and state units.
• The BJP must set the agenda in media and public debates and not follow the
one set by the Congress.
• In Birbhum, Joy Banerjee, Bengali actor and BJP candidate from Birbhum was
caught on camera distributing money to villagers violating model code of
conduct BJP took all steps to make sure that matter gets solved
• In March 2014, a video clip surfaced in which Masood was seen threatening
Modi. On 29 March, he was arrested by police for his hate speech. BJP took all
steps to make sure that Masood be booked for being offensive against Mr.
• BJP leader Arun Jaitley said party workers should avoid controversies to
maintain focus on campaign issues and warned them against being
RIGHT PM CANDIDATE
The country has
grown out of this
imaginary division on
the basis of caste or
Social media and
technology was the
game changer in this
election, unlike the
With a structural rise
in voter turnout, we
have seen the record
voter’s turnout in
Technology Voter TurnoutCaste to Class