Online Marketing Strategy For Holiday Season Ahead
1. Online Marketing Strategy for
Upcoming Holiday Season 2010
Digital Advertising Agency
+ 1 - 646 626 5567
+ 91 – 80 - 26581997
How to do it Online?
SEO ( Search Engine Optimization )
Social Media Promotion
Search Engine Marketing
How to measure it and why?
Why MavenClickZ ?
3. Why Online?
Look @ the Google trend screenshot and spike in every
year in holiday season ☺ ☺ ☺ this answers itself why online
4. Why Online?
•Real time ROI metrics: Investment rationalization
•Hard core leads and Sales : Tangible money
•Own community on Social Media Portals
•Consumer Opinion Leaders (Who will be your mouth piece
amongst consumers.): The most valuable asset
•Search engines are the most powerful
Medium to reach customers because you
Reach the Right customer at the Right time.
• 90% of online Web sessions begin with a
• 81% of users find web sites they were
looking for through search engines.
5. How to do it Online?
• Know your target audience
• Check where they spend time
• Prepare a Media Plan
• Choose Social Media Channels
• Choose a web analytics tool to measure
• Implement it online
• Analyze the data gathered by web analytics
6. Search Engine Optimization
• Process of strategic analysis, placement and
enhancement of keywords and text on a website to
enable optimum search engine rankings.
• Listing in the top ten result for the keyword people are
searching for holiday gifts etc
• E.g. Christmas gift, Christmas discount, 30% off gifts,
free shipping gifts etc
7. SEO Activity Details
Building a SEO activity will be divided in two segments as given below
1. On Page Optimization 1. Off Page Optimization
• Title Tags Creation • Major Search Engine Submission
• Meta Description • Robots.txt Creation
• Anchor Text • Major Directory Submission
• Alt Tag • XML Sitemap Creation
• Code Cleaning • Link Building
• Image Optimization
8. Create Profile on Following Social
9. Facebook Facts
• Facebook has more than 400 million active users.
• 50% of active Facebook users log on to Facebook on any given day.
• The average user has 130 friends.
• People spend over 500 billion minutes per month on Facebook.
• The average user is connected to 60 pages, groups and events.
• The average user creates 70 pieces of content each month.
• Every month, more than 70% of Facebook users engage with Platform
• More than 100 million Facebook users engage with Facebook on external
websites every month.
• There are more than 100 million active users currently accessing Facebook
through their mobile devices.
10. Face Book Fans Page Activities
• Create a Unique Page Image
• Integrate Applications To Increase Engagement
• Join the Conversation.
• Publish Interesting and Relevant Content
• Linking Flickr account to Facebook fans page.
• Creating a tab for videos and upload our videos
• Repost Comments By Other Users
• Creating Polls relevent to our business
• Promoting events in under event tab.
• Promoting the Blog post in fans page.
• Linking your twitter account.
• Installing analytics to track the visitors.
• Open an hot debate in discussion tab.
• Update Regularly!
• Post and Tag Users in Photos and Videos
• Appeal to your target audience
• Trigger debate
• Ask for feedback
• The News Feed is Now Real Time
11. Business Benefits of Using
– Customer Engagement
– Drive Web Traffic
– Reputation Management
– New Customer Acquisition
– Lead Generation
– Client Retention
– Access to the social world and it’s inherent value
– The Viral Effect
– Feedback Mechanism
– Build Business Use Cases
12. FaceBook Fan Page Benefits
– Integrate with RSS
– Build Custom Applications
– Announce Events and Promote Events.
– Explain You’re Business
– We can share Latest News/Events & Product Launches
– Exclusive Offers for your Face book Fans
– Share your latest blog posts via RSS
– Market research – gets feedback directly from your customers and stay on the pulse of what they want
– Google Adds Facebook’s Fan Page Updates to Real-Time Search
– It’s free.
– It gives you a way to talk to and get feedback from your target audience, because like a user profile,
you can update your fans with statuses that will appear in the news feed.
– It’s an SEO boost. Facebook is currently the second most popular site on the Web according to Alexa.
– You can customize the design using FBML, Facebook’s version of HTML.
– You can create brand advocates.
– You can easily promote it with tools provided by Facebook.
– The Facebook Pages Insights analytics tool gives you useful information about your fans and their
13. Do following Social Media
Activity for your Micro Site
Activity Work Details Per Month ( Minimum )
Facebook 30 Status Update
Twitter 50 Tweet
Orkut 30 Status Update
Youtube 10 Video Upload & Promotion
LinkedIN 30 Status Update
PR Submission 50 Submission
Group Emailing 100 Emails
BookMarking 200 Per Month
Independent Blogging 25 Post
RSS Feed Promotion 25 Submission
XML Feed Promotion 25Submission
SEO of Micro sites Micro sites
PPT Creation & Upload 5 Upload
14. Run PPC Activity on Following
Other Social media Sites
15. Display Advertisement where you
Keep the advertisement there where TG query
about product or service information
Use Information Rich Portals
Give your TG Some good content to digest
about your product and services
Don’t over do the advertising it may effect the
16. Use Analytics Tool
• To know which source is giving you most
• Track Newsletter response
• Track the PPC response
• Check Average time
• Check Exit Page and make it more sticky
17. Why MavenClickZ?
Digital Advertising Agency which is involved in
internet marketing, mobile marketing, web
development, Social Media Marketing
MavenClickZ is fully reliable, secure,
transparent and fast for advertising online
MavenClickZ gives you a solution which is
optimized towards your ROI goal
22. Thank You
Click For ROI ☺
MavenClickZ Media Pvt Ltd
#56, 2nd Floor, 21St A Main
Marenahalli, JP Nagar 2nd Phase
In case of any queries contact me at
+ 91 – 9980770401
+ 1 – 646 626 5567