2. ? ………. ?……….?…… Degree of excellence possessed by a Product, Process or Person ‘The totality of features of a Product or Service that affects its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs and expectations of users . WHAT IS QUALITY ?
10. A constituent board of Quality Council of India (QCI) To provide accreditation services to hospitals and healthcare providers
11. Structure of QCI Quality Council of India National Accreditation Board for Certification Bodies (NABCB ) National Board for Quality Promotion (NBQP) National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) National Accreditation Board for Education and Training (NABET) National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH) Quality Information and Enquiry Service (QIES )
12. Structure of NABH National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers Technical Committee Panel of Assessor/Expert Accreditation Committee Appeals Committee Quality Council of India Secretariat
13. International Recognition NABH is an institutional member of the International Society for Quality in Health Care (ISQua) since 2006.