1. Bilal Mehmood
Cell: (647) 643-7145
Passionate to seek a challenging position in a professional and dynamic organization with an aim to contribute
towards the objectives of the organization and simultaneously develop professional skills for continuous
AML Associate - Meezan Bank Limited. Pakistan
March 2012- May 2016
• Continuously monitor on-going transactions of customer accounts in relation to their (KYC) Know your
Customer/(CDD) Customer Due Diligence forms, in order to strictly adhere to Anti-Money Laundering
techniques and avoid any fraudulent/suspicious activities arising from any such customer accounts.
• Reporting of (STR) Suspicious Transaction Reports and (CTR) Currency Transaction Report to Financial
Monitoring Unit as per Central Bank’s requirements.
• Ensure efficient identification and monitoring of activities and transactions considered suspicious.
• Ensure compliance of Central Bank’s circular regarding risk assessment of Top 100 Depositors in every
branch on semi-annual basis.
• Provide assistance to the bank management and Central Bank Team for timely provisioning of Pre-
Inspection Information to the Central Bank Team.
• Investigate and assess alerts generated by Anti Money Laundering systems for appropriate clearance or for
Customer Service Representative - Meezan Bank Limited. Pakistan
Jan 2008- Mar 2012
• Assisted new customers in opening bank accounts & timely submissions to Account Opening Forms to
Centralized Accounts team.
• Recognized for superior customer service and responsiveness positioning Meezan Bank Limited as the
only convenient way for their banking needs.
• Contributed to the overall achievement of branch targets.
o Achieved 20% growth in New Business.
o Achieved 30% attainment in repeat business.
• Coordinated Operations, Treasury, Finance and IT tasks between branch & Head Office.
• Supervised Branch Transactions and Monitored Inward and Outward Remittances.
• Implemented automated and process changes to drive improved efficiency and service quality.
• Executed monthly reconciliation of Pay Orders and Term Deposit Certificates.
• Experienced with Income Tax and With Holding Tax.
• Trained new staff to effectively and efficiently participate in their new roles in branch management.
Assistant Manager Finance - Dewan Textile Mills Limited. Pakistan
Dec 2001- Jan 2008
• Maintained internal controls and Reconciliations of overall company Bank Accounts.
• Prepared Income Tax for vendors and submitted to State Bank of Pakistan.
2. • Analyzed and maintained General ledgers for internal/external audit and finalization of accounts.
Cell: (647) 643-7145
• Prepared monthly financial statement & Filled income tax, advance tax and sale tax
• Steered in-depth review of payroll system and designed new centralized payroll system as per
Senior Officer Finance - Lucky Cement Limited. Pakistan
Aug 1999- Dec 2001
• Maintained payments records of suppliers and services vendors.
• Executed accruals of monthly internal accounts.
• Analyzed and maintained General ledgers for internal/external audit and finalization of accounts.
• Prepared Trial Balance and other statements of accounts.
• On-hand experience of ERP for recording and financial reporting.
• Coordinate with external auditors to finalize their report.
• Expertise in Temonos T-24 System.
• Oracle (Complete Financial Reporting System).
• Advanced Experience in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Microsoft Access, MS Excel
features like excel charts, LOOKUP formulas.
• Customer Service in a Banking Environment.
• Executive Level communication and Presentation Skills.
Masters in Business Administration from Adamson University of Manila - Philippines in 1998.
Bachelor of Commerce (B.com) from University of Karachi - Pakistan in 1995.
On Job Training
• Specialized Training in Fraud & Forgery.
• Successfully Launched New Banking Products.
• Recipient of an Award for Retaining Customers.