Dear Faculty, Here are the latest jobs from FacultyVacancies.com
FacultyVacancies.com supports advancement in higher education and research helping universities, academies, colleges, faculties,
schools, academic departments, institutes and research centers to recruit domestic and international teaching and research talents
FacultyVacancies.com is requesting your cooperation to help us ensure you can receive our academic journals and other mailings in
a timely fashion. We know from several of our colleagues that sometimes these useful mailings are misdirected to their spam
mailbox, resulting them being delayed or deleted altogether. We ask you to please check that messages from faculty@science-
higher-education.com are currently included in your approved mailing address. Also, please unblock recent mailings from
firstname.lastname@example.org which may be trapped in your spam or junk folders.
orry, station search.pptx already exists on
SlideShare; please upload new content that other
SlideShare users will find valuable. (e.g.
presentation, research papers, class notes...)
• tal Station Surveying - ppt download
• https://slideplayer.com › slide
• Total Station: The total station otherwise known as electronic tacheometer is an instrument used in surveying which is capable of measuring angles and ...
• Total Station - PowerPoint Slides
• https://www.learnpick.in › HUpload presentations, research papers, legal documents, or other documents to download Total Station surveying for free.
• Start Uploading
• Your membership begins with 1 month free. Starting April 24, 2023 you will be charged ₹299/month (plus tax) until you cancel. You can cancel your subscription at any time from scribd.com/your-account.
• ome › PowerPoint Slides1
• VVeIcome to Presentation on Total Station 4. Faculty of Engineering & Technology M.G.C.G.V.V. Chitrakoot , satna mp Submitted To Er. Dharmendra Singh Submitted By Harsh Shrivastava
• Contents Introduction about TS principle of total station Setting up a backsight field digital mapping Introduction about FDM Targets and goals of FDM Brief history Scope Radial Shooting Safety Precaution
• Introduction A Total Station is an Electronic Instrument used in Modern Serveying and building construction. The Total Station is a combination of : Theodolite and an Electronic Distance Meter (EDM) to read the vertical and horizontal angles and slop distances from the
instrument to a particular point. a microprocessor in the instrument takes of recording , readings , and the care necessory computations. Battery- which works about 5 working hours
• Princi le of Total Station Given the co-ordinate of instrument position and bearing of a backword station the co-ordinate of any other point can be computed Distance = velocity * Time
• Setting Up a backsight Abacksight is the reference point point for angle . at the beginning of a new survey a BS can be set an arbitrary point and marked . the best way to set up a BS is to use a prism carrier and tribrach on a tripod . the procedures to level up and centring of the
prism carrier and tribrach w
• Page 2 of about 3,80,00,000 results (0.28 seconds)
• Search Results
• DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING SURVEYING ...
• https://iare.ac.in › files › PPT › Surveying PPT
• Types of curves, design and setting out – simple and compound curves. Total Station and Global positioning system,. Introduction to. Geographic information.
• 119 pages
• PowerPoint Presentation - Surveying Equipment
• GTU E-Library
• https://www.gtuelibrary.edu.in › ALCE › Civil
• The first foot or cut chain gets its name from the fact that the whole ... A total
• https://www.slideserve.com › pepin › total-station-surv...
• 09-Sept-2014 — Total Station Surveying & GIS. INTRODUCTION TO GIS A Geographic Information System is a combination of software and hardware that can store, ...
• Trimble TS600 Series Total Stations
• https://www.slideserve.com › alina › trimble-ts600-seri...
• 10-Jul-2014 — Trimble TS600 Series Total Stations. August 2013. TS600 Mechanical Total Station. New entry-level instruments TS635 Mechanical Total Station ...
• Basic Surveying
• https://12electricalmucet.weebly.com › uploads
• ANGLE FROM DIRECT AND INDIRECT SHOULD EQUAL 360 DEGREES. TOTAL STATION DISTANCE MEASUREMENT. POINT THE INSTRUMENT AT A PRISM (WHICH IS VERTICAL OVER THE POINT.
• Nationwide Differential Global Positioning System (NDGPS ...
• https://www.gps.gov › cgsic › manchester › allen
• NDGPS Reference Station Equipment ... What is Needed to Complete the System. Complete 30 more reference stations in the contiguous 48 states.
• Related Books
• Free with a 30 day trial from Scribd
• View all
• Related Audiobooks
• Free with a 30 day trial from Scribd
• View all
• Total Station surveying
• 1. Total Station Er. Ramprasad Kumawat (M.Tech) DEPARTMENT OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
• 2. Table of Contents • What is a Total Station? • Capability of a Total Station • Important Operations of Total Station – Distance Measurement – Angle Measurements – Data Processing – Display – Electronic Book • Uses of Total Station • Advantages of Using Total Stations •
• 3. What is a Total Station? • Total station is a surveying equipment combination of Electromagnetic Distance Measuring Instrument and electronic theodolite. • It is also integrated with microprocessor, electronic data collector and storage system. • The instrument can be used
to measure horizontal and vertical angles as well as sloping distance of object to the instrument.
• 4. Fig:Totalstation
• 5. Capability of a Total Station Microprocessor unit in total station processes the data collected to compute: 1. Average of multiple angles measured. 2. Average of multiple distance measured. 3. Horizontal distance. 4. Distance between any two points. 5. Elevation of objects and
6. All the three coordinates of the observed points.
• 6. • Data collected and processed in a Total Station can be downloaded to computers for further processing. • Total station is a compact instrument and weighs 50 to 55 N. • A person can easily carry it to the field. • Total stations with different accuracy, in angle measurement
and different range of measurements are available in the market. • One such instrument manufactured by SOKKIA Co. Ltd. Tokyo, Japan.
• 7. Fig:Partsoftotalstation
• 8. Important Operations of Total Station • Distance Measurement • Angle Measurements • Data Processing • Display • Electronic Book
• 9. Distance Measurement • Electronic distance measuring (EDM) instrument is a major part of total station. • Its range varies from 2.8 km to 4.2 km. • The accuracy of
measurement varies from 5 mm to 10 mm per km measurement. • They are used with automatic target recognizer. • The distance measured is always sloping distance from
instrument to the object.
• 10. Angle Measurements • The electronic theodolite part of total station is used for measuring vertical and horizontal angle. • For measurement of horizontal angles any
convenient direction may be taken as reference direction. • For vertical angle measurement vertical upward (zenith) direction is taken as reference direction. • The accuracy of
angle measurement varies from 2 to 6 seconds.
• 11. Data Processing • This instrument is provided with an inbuilt microprocessor. The microprocessor averages multiple observations. With the help of slope distance and vertical
and horizontal angles measured, when height of axis of instrument and targets are supplied, the microprocessor computes the horizontal distance and X, Y, Z coordinates. • The
processor is capable of applying temperature and pressure corrections to the measurements, if atmospheric temperature and pressures are supplied.
• 12. Display • Electronic display unit is capable of displaying various values when respective keys are pressed. • The system is capable of displaying horizontal distance, vertical
distance, horizontal and vertical angles, difference in elevations of two observed points and all the three coordinates of the observed points.
• 13. Electronic Book • Each point data can be stored in an electronic note book (like compact disc). • The capacity of electronic note book varies from 2000 points to 4000 points
data. • Surveyor can unload the data stored in note book to computer and reuse the note book.
• 14. Uses of Total Station • The total station instrument is mounted on a tripod and is levelled by operating levelling screws. Within a small range instrument is capable of adjusting
itself to the level position. Then vertical and horizontal reference directions are indexed using onboard keys.
• 15. • It is possible to set required units for distance, temperature and pressure (FPS or SI). Surveyor can select measurement mode like fine, coarse, single or repeated.
• 16. • When target is sighted, horizontal and vertical angles as well as sloping distances are measured and by pressing appropriate keys they are recorded along with point
number. Heights of instrument and targets can be keyed in after measuring them with tapes. Then processor computes various information about the point and displays on
• 17. • This information is also stored in the electronic notebook. At the end of the day or whenever electronic note book is full, the information stored is downloaded to
• 18. • The