• Antigua's many beaches—as many as there are days in a
year—leave no visitor wanting. This island paradise
combines magnificent resorts, impeccable service,
bursting hotel nightlife, and pristine, aqua-blue waters
combined with lustrous sands and soothing trade winds.
Antigua vacations will help you relax, restore your sense of
peace, and keep you coming back for more. Divers and
snorkelers will find a plethora of reefs and tropical marine
life to explore just off Antigua's shores. Those who prefer
to stay above water can hit the breeze and sail or yacht
across the island to discover many an uncharted cove or
bay. Caribbean vacations are sublime in Antigua.
• Water temperature reaches a pleasant 80°F and soothing
trade winds keep the weather relatively consistent all year
• St. John's is the capital and largest city of
Antigua and Barbuda.
• The city is famous for its various shopping
malls as well as boutiques throughout the
city, selling designer jewelry and haute-
couture clothing. There are also many
independent, locally run establishments,
selling a variety of fashions.
• With its recently completed cruise ship dock
and several hotels, St. John's is a lively hub for
shopping and dining.
7. Sandals Grande Antigua
• 5 Star Resort
• Couples Only
• Voted "World's Leading Honeymoon Resort" 3 years in a row
• The sensation of a quaint Caribbean Grove with lush, tropical
gardens highlighted by brilliant bougainvillea combined with
luxurious suites incorporating Mediterranean inspired elements
both nestled against a powdery white- sand beach. Newly
designed gardens and landscaping of the Mediterranean Village to
the newly refurbished Red Lane Spa add to the feeling of luxury
and romance that permeates Sandals Grande Antigua Resort &
Spa. There are 373 Rooms and suites in 25 categories.
Accommodations range from one story buildings with patios to
Honeymoon Garden Rondovals with Private Plunge pool to exotic
Mediterranean Honeymoon Penthouse One Bedroom Oceanview
Suites and Luxury Ocean Villa One Bedroom Suites with Private
13. Sandals Grande Antigua
• Six swimming pools
• Six whirlpools
• Pool side wait service
• Swim-up bars
• Included water sports:
– Scuba diving
– Hobie Cats
– Paddle boards
23. Sandals Grande Antigua
• Bayside Restaurant - Experience International gourmet
cuisine served a la carte, indoor by candlelight or outdoors
overlooking the moonlit sea. Dinner is served every night
from 6:30pm to 9:30pm with a grand buffet on Saturdays.
• Mario's Restaurant - One of the most colorful, elegant
restaurants specializing in regional Italian dishes with an
antipasto bar and open pasta kitchen. This restaurant serves
dinner from 6:30pm-9:30pm.
• Barefoot by the Sea - A la carte breakfast 8:00am-10:00am.
Bask in impeccable white-glove service and dig your toes into
satiny sands, as you feast on sublime seafood and listen to
the ocean waves serenading you in this beguiling spot set
directly on the beach, with only a wood-shingled Caribbean
roof between you and a night sky overflowing with stars and
glowing with the light of the moon.
27. Sandals Grande Antigua
• Eleanor's - Succulent Caribbean cuisine tantalizes your
taste buds as white-glove service spoils you royally
amidst surroundings that transport you back to the old
plantation houses of yesteryear. This elegant restaurant
serves dinner from 6:30pm-9:30pm..
• The Drunken Duck -Cross the Atlantic the instant you
enter this authentic English pub, complete with carved
walls, rich wooden benches, genuine cricket
paraphernalia and a clubby billiards room. Sample
some of the best pub grub this side of London as you
drink in the warm, hearty ambiance of this British
30. Sandals Grande Antigua
• Kimono's - Specialty gourmet restaurant
serving Oriental cuisine prepared table side by
an entertaining chef.
• OK Corral Restaurant - Experience savory
steaks and other Southwestern specialties
grilled Western-style in a casual setting with
panoramic views of the ocean.
• Sushi Bar - Located next to Kimono's, serving
Sushi specialties from 6:00pm-9:30pm.
34. Sandals Grande Antigua
• Courtyard Bistro - You will never go hungry at Sandals Antigua. If you
would prefer a light snack, if you have missed lunch, or have the midnight
munchies, the Courtyard Bistro is open from 10:30am-6:00pm and again
from 11:00pm-7:00am serving juicy hamburgers, hot dogs, fruits, french
fries, sandwiches, salads, etc.
• Bella Napoli Pizzeria - This fine outdoor pizzeria serves Italian stone-baked
pizza for everyone to enjoy. Open from 10:30am-5:00pm.
• Café de Paris- Well into the afternoon, delighting in chocolate cream puffs,
crème brûlée tarts, cake, cookies and more, is enchanting. And, as the sun
lowers in the sky and the air cools again, indulging in a warm crêpe with
the topping of your choice is magical. Café de Paris combines the laidback
Caribbean spirit with a smidgen of France's romantic, sweet life to give
guests a little bit of Paris in the Caribbean.
• Late Night Buffets: Weekly late night chocolate dessert buffet
• Late Night Snacks: Daily in the Cricketer's Arms from 10:00pm-6:00am
• Room Service for select room categories
39. Sandals Grande Antigua
• Piano Bar - 6:30pm-2:00am
• Sundowner Bar - 10:30am-11:00pm
• Swim-Up Pool Bar - 10:30am-6:00pm
• Kimono's Bar - 6:15pm-11:00pm
• The Cricketer's - 5:00pm-2:00am
• Barefoot by Ricardo & Gisele - 11:00am-5:00pm and 6:30pm-9:30pm
• Mediterranean Swim-up Bar - 10:30am-6:00pm
• Beachside and poolside cocktail service
• Nightly Shows with live entertainment: Live shows, live bands, piano
bar, karaoke, carnival night, Antigua night, pirate night, slot
machines, talent shows, fashion shows, charity casino night
• Beach party - BBQ on the beach with live native show
• Karaoke 11:00pm-1:00am
• Piano bar 6:30pm-2:00am (air-conditioned)
46. Sandals Grande Antigua
Mediterranean Ocean View Grande Luxe Club
• Located in the Cypress Tower building, this spacious
suite features either a private patio or balcony
showcasing stunning views of the ocean and beach.
The suite boasts a comfortable seating area, a four-
poster, king-size bed, flat screen TV, and an en-suite
bathroom complete with his and hers vanities, a
whirlpool tub and a separate walk-in rain shower.
Guests also enjoy Club Sandals concierge service
including assistance with reservations and preferred
• Room View: Ocean and Village Grounds
50. Sandals Grande Antigua
Caribbean Honeymoon Beachfront Grande Luxe Club
• Located on the second floor of the Frangipani building,
this spacious room overlooks the northern edge of the
resort's famed Dickenson Bay beach. The bedroom
features a four-poster, king-size bed, flat screen TV, and
an en-suite bathroom complete with bathtub/shower
combination and marble vanity. Guests also enjoy Club
Sandals concierge service including assistance with
reservations and preferred check-in.
• Room View: Ocean, Pool and Beach
• Prices show are quotes only and subject to
change at any time prior to deposit.
• Quote includes round-trip transfer between
airport and resort, all-inclusive amenities and
• Additional room categories are available,
• Travel protection is not included but is highly
• Mediterranean Ocean View Grande Luxe Club
– 6 Nights- $4,837
• Caribbean Honeymoon Beachfront Grande
Luxe Club Level Room
– 6 Nights- $5,211
• Deposit $100
• Final payment due February 16th