LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Call for Participation Doctoral Consortium at International Forum 2019 ICADL 2019 / A-LIEP 2019 / AP-iSchools 2019 November 4, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Call for Participation
Doctoral Consortium at International Forum 2019
ICADL 2019 / A-LIEP 2019 / AP-iSchools 2019
November 4, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The organizing committee of Doctoral Consortium at International Forum 2019 is pleased to
announce Call for Participation. International Forum 2019 is a joint event of three important
conferences to be held from November 4 to 7 in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- International Conference on Asia-Pacific Digital Libraries (ICADL, http://icadl2019.org/),
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Library and Information Education and Practice (A-LIEP,
- Annual Conference of Asia-Pacific chapter of iSchools (AP-iSchools).
This Doctoral Consortium is a very important and useful event for graduate students not only
to present and discuss their studies but also to build human networks for the future activities.
AP-iSchools has hosted Doctoral Consortium at past annual meetings. This Doctoral
Consortium is planned based on this tradition and to provide larger community for the
participants by collaboration with ICADL and A-LIEP.
Submission and Presentation
We solicit proposals for presentation from graduate students. We call for proposals in two
tracks – on going and finished research presentations and research plan for doctoral degree.
Members of the organizing team and professors from AP-iSchools will participate in the
Doctoral Consortium and give comments and suggestions to help students brush up the
research and to build up their research plans.
Tracks and Submission Information
Track 1: On-going and finished research.
Proposals may be made by one or more authors. The first author should be a graduate
Track 2: Research plans for pursuing doctoral degrees.
Proposals should be made by a doctoral student. His/her supervisor(s) may be indicated
in the proposal.
All proposals should be written in English and include the followings,
1. Track: indicate track 1 or track 2
3. Author(s): name, affiliation and email address
(Optional for track 2 proposals) Supervisor(s): name, affiliation and email address
4. Keywords: five to ten keywords
5. Extended Abstract: 1000 – 2000 words
- Acceptable file formats: MS Word and PDF
- Submission System: will be announced shortly.
- Authors of accepted proposal have to present their studies at the Doctoral Consortium.
Organizing committee members will attend the Doctoral Consortium as a mentor for the
- Authors of accepted proposals will be asked to prepare a camera ready copy of their
- Submission Deadline: September 15, 2019
- Acceptance Notification: September 30, 2019
- Camera Ready Copy Due: to be announced
- Date of the Doctoral Consortium: November 4, 2019
Please check ICADL 2019 and/or A-LIEP 2019 homepage for the updates of this Doctoral
Consortium and general information about the international forum.
Wirapong Chansanam (Khon Kaen University, Thailand)
Sonphan Choemprayong (Chulalongkorn Univeraity, Thailand)
Annika Hinze (University of Waikato, New Zealand)
Emi Ishita (Kyushu University, Japan)
Hao-ren Ke (National Taiwan Normal University, Taiwan)
Joon Lee (Seoul National University, Korea)
Miguel Nunes (Sun Yat-sen University, China)
Natalie Pang (National University of Singapore, Singapore)
Shigeo Sugimoto (University of Tsukuba, Japan)
Xiaguang Wang (Wuhan University, China)
Fred Y. Ye (Nanjing University, China)