Shimeon Pass, expert in Value Enhancement and implementation of advanced management concepts (Israel) @ @ TOCICO International Public Sector Effectiveness Conference 2013 Vilnius
- Eliminating judges' wasted time and the complete kit concept.
- Continuous hearing of evidence sessions.
- Can a case be approached as a project?
- Is 'fair' distribution of dossiers among judges really effective?
- Written or oral summations?
- How 'long' should the verdict document be?
- The role of legal aides.
- Controlled release of dossiers to the judges by the double Drum-Buffer-Rope (dDBR) mechanism.
More information - http://pse.lt