Sé el primero en recomendar esto
GSX Monitor & Analyzer
Microsoft Exchange 2013
Help ensure that your business email is always available and up and running from both server and service perspectives.
GSX Monitor & Analyzer is a powerful and intuitive agentless monitoring and reporting solution that enables administrators and IT managers to ensure the performance and availability of Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint, BlackBerry Enterprise Server and IBM applications.
With GSX Monitor & Analyzer IT administrators can ensure optimal service availability in both On-premises and in the Cloud environments with powerful synthetic transactions, valuable analytics metrics, to optimize costs linked to migration. GSX Monitor & Analyzer provides customizable alerts to warn you when service levels reach predefined thresholds so that preventive actions can be taken before it impacts the line-of-business.
● Out-of-the box proactive tool with pre-configured automated reports and alerts
● Monitoring solution to manage and reduce IT overhead
● Collect and report on all critical statistics to prevent future performance and capacity issues
● Ensure continuity and performance - See at a glance how your entire Exchange environment is performing
Together with GSX Analyzer you can benefit from extensive analysis and reporting capabilities to manage your Service Level Agreement (SLA) and gain valuable insights into the overall health of your infrastructure. Using applications baselining based on real-time statistics, it allows IT manager to determine both present and future needs as well as assist in making changes to ensure their current IT infrastructure is optimized for peak performance. It is the perfect solutions to adjust decisions for cost optimization, capacity planning and resource management.
For Microsoft Exchange 2013
● Powerful consolidated dashboard:
Automated discovery of all Exchange servers in the organization. Display of a comprehensive overview of your Exchange servers, listed by role with availability status.
● Strong synthetic transactions: Monitor all the critical servers, roles and web services for your entire Microsoft Exchange environment. Combine with user simulation to measure the quality of service available for each part of your infrastructure including web services, replication and all related Windows services.
● Full integration with global monitoring tools: Unify your reporting by automatically forwarding critical performance information to your global monitoring console. Capture SNMP traps and display them in your SCOM monitoring window as critical alerts, warning alerts or information alerts.
● Availability and performance proactive alerts: Define availability and performance alerts for proactive incident management.
GSX Monitor keeps the business up and running by identifying applications facing performance, availability bottlenecks before they cause major business impacts.
● Microsoft Exchange statistics: Collect