Sé el primero en recomendar esto
Dividing a system into a series of services that communicate over an unreliable network naturally creates challenging conditions for testing inter-service interactions. Each service has its own functional requirements, and performance and fault-tolerance characteristics that need to be validated during development, the QA process, and continually in production. Join Daniel Bryant to learn about the theory, techniques, and practices that can help to overcome these challenges.
Overview and learning Outcomes:
• Introduction to the challenges of testing distributed microservice systems
• Learn tactics for isolating tests within a complex microservice ecosystem
• Join a whistle-stop tour of consumer-driven contract testing and API simulation
• Understand where to implement fault-injection within doubles in order to validate nonfunctional requirements in development and QA
• Understand the benefits of continually validating microservice systems running in production