This is the foremost foreign policy outlined by premier Xi
The project aims to redirect the country’s domestic
overcapacity and capital for regional infrastructure
development to improve trade and relations with Asean,
Central Asian and European countries.
It was unveiled in September and October 2013 in
announcements. Also, it was promoted by Premier Li
Keqiang during the State visit in Asia and Europe.
The strategy underlines China's push to take a bigger role in
global affairs, and its need to export China's production
capacity in areas of overproduction such as steel
• More than a year before the April 2016 release of the leaked documents, an
anonymous source offered German newspaper Süddeutsche Zeitung (SZ) large
caches of sensitive banking documents. The leaked documents number 11.5
million and were created between the 1970s and late 2015 by Mossack Fonseca.
• File sharing websites were blocked on 21 July 2011 on some ISPs including Bharti
Airtel, BSNL, and Reliance Communications, because Reliance BIG Pictures got a
order from Delhi High Court allowing them to serve cease and desist notices on
people illegally redistributing the film Singham.
• On 29 August 2011 Reliance Entertainment procured a order from the Delhi High
Court to prevent the illegal broadcast or streaming of its upcoming film
• Connect (Keyword)
• Two giants live in Britain's land,
John Doe and Richard Roe,
Who always travel hand in hand,
John Doe and Richard Roe.
Their fee-faw-fum's an ancient plan
To smell the purse of an Englishman,
And, 'ecod, they'll suck it all they can,
John Doe and Richard Roe .
• It is an approximate historical geographic term referring to a large area in the eastern Mediterranean. The term entered
English in the late 15th century from French. It derives from the Italian derivative, meaning "rising“.
• In 1581 England set up the X Company to monopolize commerce with the Ottoman Empire.
• The notion has undergone a dynamic process of historical evolution in usage, meaning, and understanding. While the term
originally referred to the European residents of the eastern Mediterranean region, it later came to refer to regional
"native" and "minority" groups. Nowadays, it is infamously connected to a certain organization.
• The name is derived from the name of Muhammad bin Ismail Nashtakin ad-
Darazī who was an early preacher.
• The faith began as a movement in Ismailism that was heavily influenced
by Greek philosophy and Gnosticism and opposed certain religious and
philosophical ideologies that were present during that epoch.
• Green for ʻAql "the Universal Mind/Intelligence/Nous",
• Red for Nafs "the Universal Soul/Anima mundi",
• Yellow for Kalima "the Word/Logos",
• Blue for Sabiq "the Potentiality/Cause/Precedent", and
• White for Tali "the Future/Effect/Immanence".
• They reside primarily in Syria, Lebanon, Israel and Jordan. Their number
worldwide is between 800,000 and two million. Large communities also live
outside the Middle East, in Australia, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the
United States, and West Africa
• Virtually nothing is known about how the Haradrim managed to
attach the great bamboo and canvas war harness to its back:
presumably, they were able to coerce it into kneeling or lying down so
that a team could haul the huge framework into place, tying it under
the belly of the beast. Hanging from the harness were ropes that the
Haradrim used to climb up into the frame and take up their positions
on the platforms. Their elevated position allowed them to target an
otherwise hidden enemy and gave their arrows and spears a greater
Grey as a mouse,
Big as a house,
Nose like a snake,
I make the earth shake,
As I tramp through the grass;
Trees crack as I pass.
With horns in my mouth
I walk in the South,
Flapping big ears.
Beyond count of years
I stump round and round,
Never lie on the ground,
Not even to die.
Oliphaunt am I,
Biggest of all,
Huge, old, and tall.
If ever you'd met me
You wouldn't forget me.
If you never do,
You won't think I'm true;
But old Oliphaunt am I,
And I never lie
7) What makes this agreement unique?
• “The day this relationship unravels, migrants will no longer be in
Calais,” Macron told the Financial Times, prompting fears that the
“Jungle” shantytown, which houses up to 3,500 refugees and
migrants trying to reach the UK and is being partially dismantled by
French authorities, could move to the British side of the Channel.
• The British prime minister, David Cameron, has seized on the French
misgivings as a way of boosting support for the remain
campaign, warning last month that in the event of Brexit, France
could tear up the Le Touquet accord, leading to migrant camps
springing up in south-east England.
Part of Britain’s border is at Calais, France while the French border lies in Dover, England.
by allowing British border force officers to carry out passport checks in Calais, effectively
places part of Britain’s border with France in the French port – if Britain were to vote to
leave the European Union.
Trevor Noah is a comedian who took over as the
host of ‘The Daily Show’, succeeding Jon Stewart.
Many of his stand-up jokes revolve around his
experience growing up as a child of an illegal
Noah has said of his comedic influences, "The
kings are indisputable. Richard Pryor; Cosby; for
me personally I didn't know of him before I
started comedy but Eddie Murphy changed my
view on the thing and I definitely look up to him
as a comedic influence. Chris Rock in terms of the
modern black comedian and Dave Chappelle.
Those are the guys that have laid the foundation
and have moved the yardstick for all comedians,
not just Black comedians.”
Simple. ID his nationality.
11)What is Kintsugi?
• Not only is there no attempt to hide the damage, but the repair is
literally illuminated... a kind of physical expression of the spirit
of mushin....Mushin is often literally translated as “no mind,” but
carries connotations of fully existing within the moment, of non-
attachment, of equanimity amid changing conditions. ...The
vicissitudes of existence over time, to which all humans are
susceptible, could not be clearer than in the breaks, the knocks, and
the shattering to which ceramic ware too is subject. This poignancy or
aesthetic of existence has been known in Japan as mono no aware, a
compassionate sensitivity, or perhaps identiﬁcation with, [things]
The art of repairing ceramic pieces with gold,
silver or platinium.
12) List it
• The Pixar universe or Pixar Theory is a theoretical "shared universe" in
which every character that is created by Pixar exists, sharing characteristics
and an internal logic.
• In his 2013 thesis entitled "The Pixar Theory," Jon Negroni wrote that every
character created by Pixar lives within a single fictional universe. He
acknowledges that the concepts behind his thesis were derived from an
episode of the Cracked.com video series After Hours, written by Daniel
O'Brien. In his post, Negroni discusses all of the films and how they relate
in a timeline of events.
• The character of X from the lattermost film, meanwhile, is said to create
a time loop, and consequently is the same character as the Witch in the
first aforementioned film.
13)This is the origin to what iconic
• The ingredients of these concoctions typically included nightshade ,
devil’s snare, black henbane, and mandrake. The blended ointment is
able to bring on psychoactive symptoms that induces hallucinations.
• Those who wished to use the mixture on the genitals were now
tasked with getting it up there. It is believed that the X became the
• After applying the ointment to the genitals with the X, the
psychoactive effects began to sit in. Getting high in this manner
has been described as feeling weightless.
14)Which country’s flag recently underwent
• Voters chose to retain the current flag, by a vote of 56.6% to 43.1%
• The design of the flag combines the silver fern flag (toward the hoist)
with the stars of the current national flag. (Silver Fern, White, Black
• Koru (Black)
• Red Peak Flag
• Silver Fern (Red, White and Blue)
• Silver Fern (Black and White)
• Some say the world will end in
Some say in Y.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.
A series of epic fantasy novels published by Geoge R Martin
The tennis players met 14 times on the regular
tour and 22 times in total, with their on-court
rivalry highlighted by their contrasting
temperaments and styles. One was known for his
cool and emotionless demeanor on court, while
the other was famed for his court-side tantrums.
Their rivalry extended between 1978 and 1981,
with each player winning seven times against the
• Founded by Gavin McInnes, Suroosh Alvi and Shane Smith, the magazine was launched in
1994 as the Voice of Montreal with government funding, and the intention of the
founders was to provide work and a community service.When the editors later sought to
dissolve their commitments with the original publisher Alix Laurent, they bought him out
and changed the name to its current name in 1996.
• X Magazine includes the work of journalists, columnists, fiction writers, graphic artists
and cartoonists, and photographers. Both x's online and magazine content has shifted
from dealing mostly with independent arts and pop cultural matters to covering more
serious news topics. Due to the large array of contributors and the fact that often writers
will only submit a small number of articles with the publication, X's content varies
dramatically and its political and cultural stance is often unclear or contradictory. Articles
on the site feature a range of subjects, often things not covered as by mainstream media.
• Entire issues of the magazine have also been dedicated to the concerns of Iraqi
people, Native Americans,Russian people, people with mental disorders etc.
Lula da Silva: Hello.
x: Lula, let me tell you something.
Lula da Silva: Tell me, my dear.
x: It’s this, I am sending Messias
round with the papers, so that we
have them, just in case of necessity,
that is the terms of office, right?
Lula da Silva: Uh-huh. Ok, ok.
X: That’s all, wait there, he is heading
Lula da Silva: OK, I’m here. I’ll wait.
Lula da Silva: OK.
Lula da Silva: Bye, my dear.
• Judson Laipply (born March 22, 1976) is
an American motivational speaker and dancer
from Bucyrus, Ohio. He served as the state president of The
Ohio Association of Student Councils from 1993 to 1994.
• The third sequel was announced by Judson on June 16,
2010. He stated that it was in its early stages and that it was
too early to give any details. In a Youtube comment he
claimed he was trying to incorporate much older music and
possibly include a second participant. In a talk given at TASC
(April 2) he displayed his new plans. It contains new tracks
such as LMFAO's "Sexy and I Know It" and "Party Rock
• The word comes from French 'flash of lightning', so named because it
is eaten quickly (in a flash).
• It originated during the nineteenth century in France where it was
called "pain à la duchesse" or "petite duchesse" until 1850. It is a
popular member of the pie family served all over the world. The word
is first attested both in English and in French in the 1860s
• X are a confectionery currently manufactured by Cadbury. Introduced
in the United Kingdom in 1965, they were adapted into a Dairy
Milk version of X after Cadbury acquired by the privately owned
company Pascall in 1922.