16. She doesn’t think it’s fantastic or outrageous, cool or amazing – it just is. She just thinks this is the way the world is – she can connect pretty much effortlessly to others across space and time - and she’s right. Karl Fisch, October 2007
57. Increasing student Achievement Making school relevant and engaging Provide a high quality education for all students Andrew Zucker, Transforming Schools with Technology: How Smart Use of Digital Tools Helps Achieve Six Key Education Goals
58. Increase support for children outside of school Retain high-quality teachers Requiring accountability for results Andrew Zucker, Transforming Schools with Technology: How Smart Use of Digital Tools Helps Achieve Six Key Education Goals
66. How is the learning and the technology assessed? How will you know it’s better?
72. “ Schooling has always been shaped by contemporary technology. Digital technology creates opportunities to learn what we have always expected of children, perhaps with greater efficacy, efficiency or comprehension. However, the real power lies in using the computers to learn new things in new ways that may have never been possible.” Gary Stager