One fine body…
- Philadelphia, PA, United States
- Empleo Artist, Professional Speaker, & Creator of Live Through This
- Sector Photography / Arts
- Sitio web livethroughthis.org
- Conferencias recientes
- Acerca de Hello! I'm Dese'Rae L. Stage—yes, this is my real, true, given name—and I'm a photographer, writer, and suicide awareness activist (alternately: a multimedia professional and wearer of many hats) in Philadelphia, PA. I created Live Through This, a series of portraits and oral histories of suicide attempt survivors. It's been covered by the New York Times, Associated Press, NPR, Upworthy, and many more. I speak about my work with Live Through This professionally, in various settings: at universities such as The University of Texas at Austin and MIT; on The Glenn Beck Program, BBC radio, Fox News, and regional NPR affiliates; and at various professional conferences nationwide.