Se ha denunciado esta presentación.
BY : HENAR GONZÁLEZ POBLADOR
• WHERE DO WE LIVE ?
• THE AUTONOMOUS COMUNITIES OF SPAIN.
• THE SPANISH STATE.
WHERE DO WE LIVE ?
• A settlement is a village , town or city. In most
settlement , the buildings are organised into
neighbourhoods . A municipality is the settelment
and the land around it.
• In a municipality people often work in similar jobs,
and they have similar traditions .
• Regions are made up of several municipalities that
are close together.
The Autonomous Communities of Spain
• In Spain there are seventeen Autonomous
Communities . There are are also Autonomous
Cities of Ceuta and Melilla.
• Each Autonomous Communities has its own
• Some Autonomous Communities have only one
province . Others have more than one .
• Some Autonomous Communities have two official
languages : Spanish and their own languages .
THE SPANISH STATE
• Spanish is one of the largest European countries . It
is made up of :
• Most of the Iberian Peninsula .
• The Balearic Islands in the Mediterranean .
• The Canary Islands in the Atlantic Ocean .
• Ceuta and Melilla in North Africa .
• The Spanish landscape is very varied .