LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
• Passed in September 15th,1935 by the
• First major step of systematically removing
the Jewish community out of Aryan /German
• Stripping Jews of…
Civil Rights and Citizenship
Completely denying human rights
• Building block of the Holocaust
• After Hitler seized power, he immediately suppress the
• Declared a National Boycott of Jewish businesses on
April 1st 1933 and on April 7th Hitler passed the Law for
the Restoration of the Professional Civil Services.
• On May 10th , was a nationwide book burning. Books
considered NON-GERMAN, which considered Jewish
authors were burned.
• Because of these laws the Jewish citizen were harassed
and subjected to violent attacks on a daily.
• Individual w/ 3 or more Jewish
grandparents classified as full Jew
• 2 Jewish grandparents who were baptized
into Protestant or Catholic tradition
known simply as Mischlinge
• Individuals who married to a Jew or been
members in Jewish community referred to
• Under the Law of Protection of German Blood & German Honour
-Marriage or any form of relationship between Jews and Germans is forbidden
- Marriage or any form of relationship between Germans and Mischlinge; Jews and
Mischlinge of second degree; and two Mischlinge of the second degree is allowed,but they
would have to classify themselves as Jewish.
- All marriages undertaken between half-Jews and Germans must have the approval of a
Committee for the Protection of German Blood.
-Only a few were granted.
-Persons suspected of having sexual relations with non-Aryans were charged
with Rassenschande (racial defilement) and tried in the regular courts.
-Persons accused of this crime were publicly humiliated by being put into a
parade through the streets with a placard around their necks detailing the crime.
-Those convicted were typically sentenced to prison terms, or to concentration camps
- As the law did not permit capital punishment for racial defilement, special courts were
convened to allow the death penalty for some cases.
-From the end of 1935 through 1940, 1,911 people were convicted of Rassenschande. Over
time, the law was extended to include non-sexual forms of physical contact such as
greeting someone with a kiss or an embrace.
A man being humiliated on the streets
for having a relationship with a Jewish
HOW DID THE
Beginning in 1941, Jews
were required by law to self-
identify by wearing a yellow
badge on their clothing.
If you were caught without
the badge you will have to
pay a steep fine and later on
you were just immediately
shot or killed.
In Nazi Germany this was
considered the badge of
Three Jewish businessmen are forced to march down a crowded Leipzig street while
carrying signs reading: "Don't buy from Jews. Shop in German businesses!" Leipzig,
Because of the
businesses lost a
businesses had to
be closed down
because a lack of