3. SENIOR TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
• Technical Project Management
• System Architecture
• End User Computing Standardization
• Proficient at establishing standards, leading teams in evaluating new technology, directing projects, and
defining innovative solutions. Develops strong relationships with vendors, participating in their advisory
councils and standards boards, and has a professional manner that fosters solid partnerships with global
users, cross-functional teams, peers and executives.
• Versatile, dynamic IT Professional has extensive experience developing enterprise-wide
tactical/strategic roadmaps for hardware, managed output services, imaging and peripheral equipment.
• A highly rated SME in his field, he reported directly to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
5. Core Competencies
• Strategic/Tactical IT Planning • End User Hardware
• Systems Standardization Architecture
• Proactive Innovation • Vendor Relationship
• Business-to-IT Leadership Management
• Global Team Leadership
• Global Project Diversification
6. VENDOR RELATIONSHIPS
7. Career Highlights
• Saved Kraft $100M in IT expenses • Member of PC Configuration
by defining detailed managed Services to seamlessly design
output services (MOS) roadmap. improvements to PC standards.
• Enabled Kraft Foods to save $50M • EDS Release Manager for Kraft‟s
by developing comprehensive $30M PenPad Refresh project
hardware standards. impacting 2700 U.S. sales reps.
• Proactively collaborated with R&D • Architected blueprint for Kraft‟s
to develop innovative solutions to transition from Lenovo-based to
elevate end-user experience. DELL-based systems.
• Member of PC Configuration
Services to seamlessly design
improvements to PC standards.
• Presented award by EDS HR Vice • Youngest technologist to
President for saving the U.S represent Kraft‟s PC users at
Government >$1M by single- Altria PC Alliance Board
handedly completing a four- standards meetings.
month, five-person database • Received „Above and Beyond Call
project in a week. of Duty‟ award for saving Kraft
• Actively participated in $7M/year by standardizing
development of new hardware PCs, 2003.
features for 15 major • Earned IT Breakthrough Award
manufacturing companies, (2) for 1) leading global virtual
including NEC, Hewlett-Packard, team projects, and 2) deploying
Targus and Lexmark. PCs domestically, while managing
• IT Breakthrough Award-winning • Consolidated and streamlined the
Project Manager for global, PMR process by creating a
enterprise PC Accessory SharePoint portal for sharing
Procurement Portal. input.
• Originated policy to add “incident • Meets with vendors to foster
rate” and “user experience” to the partnership and define
criteria for yearly PC refreshes. capabilities and advantages.
• Dramatically reduces incident
reports as owner of Problem
Management Records (PMR) for
• Collaborated with portfolio teams to ensure synergy
across internal/external global clients.
• Led major global hardware transition projects.
• Defined strategic roadmaps for all hardware systems.
• Created all standards for local/networked workstations
• Managed hardware vendor relationships such as Dell,
Microsoft and Intel.
18. EDS - Kraft Foods Account
East Hanover, NJ
IT Release Manager for Kraft Account
2006 - 2007
Note: Kraft Outsourced IT Department
to EDS on 06/2006
• Reported directly to the company CTO.
• Defined strategic roadmaps for hardware, imaging systems,
group end-user equipment, and managed output services.
• Liaison between client representatives and EDS, facilitating
tactical and strategic rollouts.
• Assisted with Service Release Management (SRM) role
including workstation hardware.
• Managed a team doing physical hardware testing against
20. Kraft Foods
Head of Global Workstation Hardware
Note: Kraft Acquired Nabisco in 2000
• Managed standards and architecture for 70,000
machines across 72 countries.
• Participated in Requests for Proposals, and made
„go/no-go‟ decisions related to hardware.
• Updated over 240 policies to ensure validity of
• Taught enterprise workstation standards to 300+
business and IT support team members.
• University of Maryland, Bachelors of Science (BS)
Degree in Decision Information Sciences
• Kraft Foods, Inc., Manager Training Program, 2005
• George Washington University, Associates
Certificate in Project Management, 2004
• Nabisco, Inc., Professional Development Program
• Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (Windows
• Project Management Professional (2005; re-up
• Information Technology Infrastructure Library
• CompTIA A+ Certification
• Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
(IEEE), 2005 – 2006
• Project Management Institute (PMI): New
Jersey Chapter and IT Special Interest Group,
2003 – Present