1. Eduardo Pedroza Alcalá
+52 (81) 8280-2417 +52 (826) 263-3739
Executive expert in Sales and Commercial area with experience in field sales, strategic planning, budgeting, resource
management, project and change management.
CEMEX 2000 – 2008
Regional Commercial Development Manager (Europe, Africa and Asia) 2007 – 2008
Coordinate regional team to design, develop, implement and support all commercial initiatives and projects.
• Successfully implementation of latest SAP CRM web version in 5 countries simultaneously, generating
maintenance and licensing savings of 500K USD.
• Enhanced and develop sales force new skills in Ireland thru processes and practices supported by
Salesforce.com, allowing sales representatives to increase their sales opportunities to 300K USD monthly.
• Automation of administrative task and processes for contact management and quotes request in Trading
area, saving an estimate of $50K USD.
IT Project Manager – Sales (United Kingdom) 2005 – 2007
Lead implementation project to standardize processes, practices and systems (commercial and logistics) in the UK
• Helped to save 200M USD nationally thru the implementation of processes, practices and tools in the
cement and mortar local business units.
• Definition and implementation of the Customer Service model and internal complaint management that
allowed company to reduce the cost of complaint handling cost in 400K USD annually.
Business Process Consultant (México, Asia, Spain) 2002 – 2005
Coordinate consultants team to manage and support projects related to Sales, Customer Service and eCommerce.
• Lead and development of the Commercial Intelligence project in Spain for the commercial strategy
development, sales representatives profile, management model and performance indicators definition for
• Lead mobile sales implementation in Philippines, generating cost saving estimated in $500K USD.
• Regionalization of the sales administration team in one location to reduce cost in 30%.
Sales Representative (Mexico) 2000 – 2002
Close contracts with buyers and suppliers of building materials and construction companies to have their transactions
to the Constumix.com marketplace, a B2B portal.
• Help to open big customer sales channel for CX Networks retailer business and supported the supply chain
Economy Forms Corporation de México (EFCO) 1999 – 2000
Territory Manager – North Mexico
Responsible for Prospecting, Sales, Pre-Engineering of metal forms products and coordinate field service engineers.
• Leasing contract of equipment for Tuxpan II power plant to OPC-Ballast Nedam, generating annual sales of
• Lead successfully the industrialization pilot project of Concrete Home Building for Geo Monterrey.
• Contract closed with diverse companies for annual sales of $500K USD.
BS Civil Engineering, ITESM Campus Monterrey, 1994 – 1999
Integrity Selling (Des Moines, IO, EUA; Julio – August 2000)
SAP R3, CRM, Business Warehouse
English – Advanced (TOIEC: 905/990)