There's a few ways to resolve this:
1) Make enough money on each transaction that it doesn't matter.
• For example, Airbnb: people don't travel often, but when they do,
Airbnb makes so much money the whole marketplace works.
2) Build in more workflow and try to become more useful in the day to day.
• There's a new category of products called "Market Networks" that's
worth looking at, which keeps people engaged as they use the
product over time.
• In your case, for example, actually helping people do the coaching,
not just acquiring the customer.