2. WHAT IS KAM??? Key account management is a strategic business approach with the objective of ensuring long-term and sustainable business development through profitable partnerships with strategically important customers Key account management is not an isolated business process . It is an intégrative élément of the business strategy .
3. STRATEGIC IMPLICATIONS KAM as core to business: For KAM to be able to deploy its full potential and benefits, it is crucial that it be positioned in the organization as a core to the business. C apacity building: Developing internal capabilities and capacity in terms of knowledge, structures, systems and tools is a requirement for long-term success
5. THINK LIKE YOUR CUSTOMER: Managing & selling to key accounts- Bussiness Acquisition & Retention
6. HOW TO GO ABOUT IN KAM??? penetration New Product Development Market Extension On Product Lines Market Development
13. WHY KAM??? 1.KAM is a process for “finding new opportunities” 2.KAM is a means to provide uniform service and selling solutions 3. KAM is a means which focuses on providing solutions for overcoming barriers