LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Loosely based on the quarterly earnings calls held by publicly owned companies, GuideStar's Impact Calls are the first steps in addressing new definitions of transparency.
During this Impact Call, our Vice President of Products Evan Paul will provide a live demonstration of the beta version of the new, completely redesigned GuideStar Nonprofit Profiles (read more here: http://trust.guidestar.org/2015/10/29/redesigned-nonprofit-profiles-on-guidestar/)
U.S. Veterans Organizations by the Numbers
Download your free copy: http://npo.gs/usvetno
Broad and deep
information on nonprofits
feedback and learning
Theory of Change
Redesign to Better Answer Key Questions
• Where do they providetheir services?
• Who do they serve? How many individuals do they serve?
• How do they serve them? What programs/services do they offer?
• What kinds of results and impact are they achieving?
• What sources of funding do they rely upon?
• What is their overall budget?
• How diverse is their funding?
• How much do they rely on particular sources of funding?
• How has their funding changed over time?
• How financially stable are they?
• How is their income distributed across their programs?
• Who are their leaders and board members?
• What aretheir board governance practices?
• What arethe salaries of their leaders and highest paid employees?
• What arethe demographics of their staff and leadership?
Answer Different Questions
at Different Tiers
• Free version
– Designed for averageindividualdonors
– Includes all data self-reported by the organization
– Includes access to recent 990s
• Premium version (free for Gold-levelnonprofits)
– Designed for nonprofitmanagersand foundationstaff
– Includes visualization of historical financial and operational data
and pre-calculation of key metrics
• Pro version
– Designed for consultants to nonprofitsand foundations
– Includes more extensive data-download functionality and
information on contractors to nonprofits
• Please log in and explore the Beta release, we really want
• If you’d like an in-depth demonstration of our profile pages,
please put this in your calendar:
– November 18, 2015
– 2 p.m. ET
– Sarah Madden, Director of Design, & Krystal Kavney, Product
Marketing Manager, GuideStar USA.
2 Data Distribution
HISTORIC HISTORIC CURRENT GROWTH GROWTH
Description Q3 2014A Q2 2015A Q3 2015A QoQ YoY
Unique Users 1 1,801,350 1,847,554 1,839,591 -0.4% 2.1%
Network 2 155 159 170 6.9% 9.7%
GuideStar for Grants
Adoption 3 4 16 21 31.3% 425.0%
1. Unique Users – Totalnumber of unique visitors to www.guidestar.org during the specified quarter. This does
not include Hosted Solutions traffic
2. Data Distribution Network include customers of the following products: DonorEdge, Hosted Solution, GPP,API
customers, and recurring Data Sets
3. Foundations that have adopted Guidestar Profiles for Grant Applications
3 Data Innovation
GuideStarSpecific HISTORIC HISTORIC CURRENT GROWTH GROWTH
Description Q3 2014A Q2 2015A Q3 2015A QoQ YoY
Comparison Tool Participants 1 2,605 2,710 2,784 3% 7%
Learning Tool Participants2 749 1,872 2,357 26% 215%
Sector Metric HISTORIC HISTORIC CURRENT GROWTH
Description Source 2012 2013 2014 YoY
Total Estimated U.S.
$326.07b $339.94b 358.38b 5.4%
Description Source 2010 2011 2015 From 2011
% individual donors
3% 6% 9% 50%
1. Nonprofit registrants on www.guidestar.org thathave used GuideStar products that enable organization
comparison (FinancialSCAN,Compensation Report). Also includes nonprofit experts on Philanthropedia
2. Number of nonprofit registrants on www.guidestar.orgthathave used GuideStar products thatenable learning
(Webinars, Blogs,Product Demos).
3. Adjusted for inflation.
4. Money for Good 2015: http://npo.gs/mforg2015
• Numbers are preliminary and unaudited
• Safe Harbor disclosure:
Historical results are not necessarily indicative of future
results. All forward looking statements contain known and
unknown risks that may result in future results that are
materially different from historical results.
2015 Full Year Outlook and 2016 Preview
• Maintain strong results that have been fueled by grants
• Financial flexibility to continue investments in 2016
• Launch of key data initiatives
• Increased functionality leads to improved earned revenue
and grants outlook