Sé el primero en recomendar esto
Want to know what all the animals have to do with fundraising? Get the recording here!
The Masters Circle is a monthly online fundraising discussion session where you can connect with, learn from, and share ideas with some of the most innovative fundraisers and nonprofits on the planet. Each month we answer your questions and cover the topics you suggest.
Sign up for the next live session! http://mosaicnpd.com/resources/the-masters-circle/
In this session we cover:
* Choosing the Right Partner - How to find corporations that will take an active interest in promoting your organization and your cause
* Creating an Equitable Relationship - How to structure a relationship with a for profit business partner so that you both get what you need and neither feels cheated
* Weighing the Risks and Rewards - What to consider when looking at the potential benefits and possible pitfalls of getting married to a corporate sponsor
We answer questions about:
* How to approach and pitch a potential corporate partner
* What to do if you inherit an unbalanced corporate partner relationship
Submit a question for the Masters Circle: