Sé el primero en recomendar esto
Want to know what all the animals have to do with fundraising? Get the recording here!
The Masters Circle is a monthly online fundraising discussion session where you can connect with, learn from, and share ideas with some of the most innovative fundraisers and nonprofits on the planet. Each month we answer your questions and cover the topics you suggest.
Sign up for the next live session! http://mosaicnpd.com/resources/the-masters-circle/
In this session we cover:
* Building a Fundraising Army - Ways to recruit and engage people to get excited about fundraising for your cause
* Make Fundraising Fun - Gamification techniques you can use to inspire and motivate people to reach for big fundraising goals
* Successful Peer-to-Peer Campaigns - From conception, through execution, to money in the bank, the steps you need to make a peer-to-peer campaign rock
We answer questions about:
* Soliciting sponsorships and getting sponsors involved in a P2P fundraiser
* The best ways to approach your peers when fundraising
* What to evaluate when getting started fundraising for a new organization
Submit a question for the Masters Circle: