SCHOOL OF INFORMATION STUDIES : LEADING INFORMATION EDUCATION AND RESEARCH – EMPOWERING SOCIETY
Master of Education
(Knowledge Networks and Digital Innovation)
• Focussing on innovative and emerging educational trends to develop
expertise in global and community networked knowledge environments.
• Become an agile leader in digital formal and informal learning, with
expertise in navigating diverse information pathways, creative learning
environments, and socially connected global networks.
This degree program offers professional development for those working or seeking employment as:
• leaders in curriculum
• innovation in digital environments
• digital project managers
• social media leaders
• information services managers and technology integrators
• leaders in e-learning
• strategic leaders in digital policy and education developments.