Sé el primero en recomendar esto
• “Knowledge assembly,” building a “reliable information hoard” from diverse
• Retrieval skills, plus “critical thinking” for making informed judgements about
retrieved information, with wariness about the validity and completeness
of internet sources.
• Awareness of the value of traditional tools in conjunction with networked
• Awareness of “people networks” as sources of advice and help.
• Being comfortable with publishing and communicating information as well as
Bawden, D. (2008). Chapter One: Origins and concepts of digital literacy. In Digital literacies: concepts, policies & practices (pp. 17–32). Peter Lang Publishing, Inc.