LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Arnav Soni 1RV10EC021
Avinash Kumar 1RV10EC025
Anvay G Pandit 1RV10EC019
• Costs included in this Plan are on the Basis of Industry Trends.
• This Business Plan is Derived from a secondary detailed
• A Buffer is Included in the Start-up cost to ensure that the
business in not under-financed.
• We have also determined the traditional and non-traditional
risk associated with failure of the restaurant.
• Keeping food costs at less than 35% of revenue.
• Promoting and expanding the restaurant concept as unique
• Expanding our marketing and advertising in Bangalore to
increase our customer base.
• Customer Satisfaction.
• To create a Healthy and safe Environment.
• Our restaurant will be an inspiring one, combining an eclectic
atmosphere with excellent and interesting food.
• Our main mission are as follows:
• Have a great food selection.
• Efficient and superior customer service.
Because customer satisfaction is our Prime objective.
• Employee welfare, participation and training are equally important to
• Our concept combines variety, ambience ,entertainment and a
superior staff to create a sense of ‘place’.
• We offer fair Profits for the owners and investors and a
rewarding place to work for the employees .
Key to Success:
Unique, Innovative & Contemporary
Employee Retention Focus
Cost Control Focus
The Menu will Target to varied Peoples.
• The Interior Design
• The Restaurant will Feature two venues:
• One will be in the restaurant mainly for dining purpose and
• Other will be Outdoor for the Customer who wants something
not so heavy like lunch and dinner.
• Lounge( for waiting) and Bar Facilities will be provided.
• Bean Bags will be provided in Lounge.
• The Menu:
• Our Restaurant is focused on serving the need of the people of
• There will also be little bit flexibility in the menu at the starting of
• The Management:
One restaurant manager.
Cook according to need and demand.
One supply chain and inventory manager.
Waiters according to the number of tables.
• A space has to be rented of in an appropriate location .
• Our start-up costs are mostly expensed
equipment, furniture, painting, reconstruction rent, start-up
labor, and legal and consulting costs associated with opening
Locations and Operations
• Banshankari Stage III will be strategically
suitable because of the following reasons:
• In front of Pesit College Bangalore.
• It also have coaching institutes and computer
• It doesn’t have even a single restaurant near a
km area who provides our cuisine.
• The restaurant will be located in Banshankari ,Bangalore.The restaurant
will service lunch,dinner and after-hours dining during the week and
• Buffet will be Provided in lunch and dinner:
• 499 INR-for Veg.
• 649INR –for Non Veg.
• Mid-Night Buffet Will be available in Weekends upto 12 am-2 am.
• 415 INR-for veg.
• 499INR-for Non veg.
• Service will be during the following hours:
• Free Home delivery will be available on the order of more than Rs 300.
Within 3 kms from Hotel.
• We will provide the following cuisine:
4) Exclusive North Indian Speciality + Some dishes of Chinese
and South Indian,Italian,Thai Food, Sea food, Continental.
• My business is based on a preconceived idea We will take the
help of secondary data available
• Today in India the trend of specialty restaurants is increasing
• Dining Experience
• Reasonable Experience
• Restaurant and Lounge intends to cater to a wide customer
base. We Want everyone to feel welcome and entertained.
We have defined the following groups as target segments that
contribute to our growth projections:
• Youths and Teenagers
• The peoples will generally fall in between 15 to 50.
Strategy and Implementation
• We intend to succeed by giving people a combination of
excellent and interesting food in an environment.
• We will focus on establishing a strong identity in our
community with a grand opening.
• We will create an appealing and entertaining environment
with unbeatable quality at an exceptional price.
• All menu items are moderately priced for the area.
• Competitive edges will be:
An extraordinary contemporary restaurant design
Indian classic menu with featured menu
Chef/Management Stock Incentive Program
Inner and Outer Sector Marketing campaign(i.e “come to town”
• Employee Training, Incentive and Retention program.
Marketing strategy will be to promote our eclectic
food, superior service, and exciting concepts to draw in
the local repeat customers. Marketing initiatives will
concentrate on the following:
Building and signage(Signage is any kind of visual graphics
created to display information to a particular audience).
Advertising and promotion
• Media marketing:•
Distribution of pamphlets.
Advertisement in local newspaper.
Advertorial on local cable channel.
Sponsorship in the schools but not far than 1km.
Banners and small posters in the sectors.
• Our sales strategy requires consistently high quality food
service , speed and atmosphere. We can accomplish this by:
• Hiring employees who genuinely enjoy their jobs.
• Continually assessing the quality of all aspects mentioned above.
• Interacting with our customers personally , so they know that
their feedback goes directly to owners
• Evaluating food choices for popularity
• I believe the personnel plan is good proportion to the size of
the restaurant and projected revenues.
• There will be the differentiation in the salaries of full-time
employees and part time employees.
• There will be award like “best waiter of the week” to boost
the employees performance.
• Proper allowances will be provided to increase the job
• A North/South Indian chef with considerable experience in
• Cooks that work directly with chef(2).
• Prepare cooks/dishwasher(2).
• People cleaning the restaurant(2).
• Restaurant’s financial model is based on a business concept to
“plan for the worst , but manage for the best.”
• Restaurant’s financial plan will include:
Break even analysis
Profit and loss statement
Cash flow statement
Annual growth rate percentage
Seasonal sales variance
Industry & start-up
Pricing & cost control
Inventory turnover and accounts payable
• Restaurant will be build with the consideration of its
expansion ,as the Profits Built up ,it will be branched out.
• After its Presence in many states across India,the objectives
will be revised in consideration of converting it into a Hotel
Discount Coupons will be available on the
• Online Orders will be taken on the Web-site.