3. 询问信(Letter of Inquiry)
Dear Mr. Peter Kevil,
I am pleased to write to you for some information about the jet printer produced in your
I would like to buy it, and I will be very grateful if you could give me information about
the price and the service after sale.
Your prompt reply will be highly appreciated.
• We learned from your advertisement that you are…
• I am a … who is fond of…
• I plan to visit…
• I am writing to inquire about…
• Kindly send me your…
• I shall be glad if you send me by mail as following:
• I would like to get more details of…
• I wonder if there is…
• Please let me know if I could…
• Thank you for your assistance. I look forward to hearing from you.
• I would be grateful if you could give me a prompt reply.
• Your favorable attention to my request would be highly appreciated.
4. 邀请信(Letter of Invitation)
July 14, 2013
Dear Marry and Jack,
We are planning a party in our home at 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 22. We wonder if
you would like to join us. There is a new swimming pool and you can come with your
beautiful swimming suites. We will be expecting you on Saturday. Please let me know if
you can make it.
Mr. and Mrs. White
I will be happy to attend Bill’s homecoming party on Friday, March 23, at 8:30 p.m. It
was nice of you to remember me. I haven’t seen Bill for such a long time. I can hardly
I regret that I cannot attend Bill’s homecoming party on Friday, March 23, at 8:30 p.m. I
will be in Cleveland for my cousin’s wedding. I feel terribly regretful since I haven’t seen
him for a long time. Give him my regards.
Let’s get together very soon. Thank you for remembering me.
• We are pleased to invite… to visit…
• You are warmly invited to attend…
• We would like to invite you to a reception in honor of…
• It would give us great pleasure to have your presence at the ceremony to hold on
Tuesday at Royal Hotel.
• On behalf of …, I am pleased to invite you…
• It would be a great honor to have your presence at the dinner.
• Please confirm that you will be able to attend…
• Please let us know if you would like to go with us。
• Please accept the invitation to come to…
• Are you free on Saturday? Would you like to join us for the party at 6:00 p.m.
• If you have no other plans for Sunday, why not join us at the multi-functional hall?
• How / What about coming to…?
Joe 和 Rose 打算周末开车去海滩度假，恰好车上还有一个空位子，因此想邀请他们
February 16, 2013
This is just a short note to thank you for a very pleasant reception while I was in
Shanghai. The food was excellent and it was most enjoyable to see so many old friends.
Please give me a call next time you come to Shenyang. Perhaps we can meet again
for lunch or dinner.
March 8, 2013
Dear Mrs. Tang,
I would like to take this opportunity to express my sincere thanks to your hospitality.
Thank you for the unforgettable visit to so many interesting places. It is the first time in
my life that I have enjoyed the wonderful views of the Imperial Palace, the Summer
Palace and the Great Wall. Because of you well-planned arrangement, I really spent
three pleasant days in Beijing. Again, thanks so much for your kindness.
• I am writing to thank you for the memorable weekend I had at your home.
• Thank you so much for…
• The kindness of friendship has warmed me greatly.
• It is so thoughtful of you to remember my birthday.
• I am writing on behalf of … to thank you for your kindness and hospitality
extended to us on our visit to…
• How delightful to receive your…
6. 祝贺信（Letter of Congratulations）
March 3, 2013
Dear Mr. Smith,
It was a delighted news for me to learn of the establishment of your own Foreign
Language Training Center. Please accept my most sincere congratulations.
With your brilliant background and outstanding achievement, I believe the new
centre will make a contribution to the development of education. I am sure it will be a
January 14, 2013
What a delighted surprise to know you are married! Allow me to offer my sincere
congratulations to you.
Do enjoy all the happiness that the new life can bring and make sure to tell us the
interesting things in your honeymoon tour after your return.
Once again, best wishes from me on your marriage!
• I wish to congratulate you on your successful performance.
• I am so delighted to learn that you have been promoted as a…
• Congratulations on your promotion!
• What a delighted surprise to know you are married!
• Allow me to offer my sincere congratulations to you.
• I’m delighted to /pleased to hear that you are engaged.
7. 道歉信(Letter of Apology)
I am very sorry that we won’t attend your birthday party on Saturday because my wife
is ill. I am sorry that I have to disappoint you, but I am confident that you will fully
November 18, 2013
I am very sorry that I was out when you came to see me yesterday afternoon. The fact
is that I had an engagement with some friends and, ignorant of your visit, accompanied
them to the cinema. Not until nine o’clock in the evening did I come back. You must have
been disappointed by my absence.
I hope you will not leave the city this week. I will call on you on Friday afternoon at four
o’clock. As this is the first time you have come to Beijing, I will take you to some places
that may interest you. Please wait for me in your hotel at the appointed time.
• I write to you to express my deep regret.
• I’m writing to you to as you to excuse me for …
• I regret to tell you that …
• Sincere apology for what I have done.
• Once again express my regret and apology.
• Please accept our sincere apologies for any distress this situation may have
caused you and be assured that it will never happen again.
December 23, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam,
I am writing about a camera I bought in your shop last month when I was on
business in Guangzhou. I took a lot of pictures with it. However, when I arrived home and
got the film developed, there is nothing on the picture! I guess there must be something
wrong with the camera.
I am quite annoyed at this because at your price I expect the top quality. I have sent
the camera back to you by post with a copy of the receipt, and I demand your attention
and a refund as soon as possible.
I am looking forward to an early reply.
• I am writing to complain of the bad quality of…
• I’m writing to complain of the poor service of…
• I am dissatisfied with your…
• I am quite annoyed at this.
• I choose to complain to you because I’m sure you will be able to have the
• Hoping that the matter will be dealt with as soon as possible.
• I demand your attention and a refund as soon as possible.
March 8, 2013
We are pleased to introduce Mr. Huang Long, our manager of Chemical Production
Department. Mr. Huang is spending one month in your city to develop our business with
chief manufacturers and to make purchases of some chemical material for the coming
We shall be most grateful if you will introduce him to reliable manufacturers and give
him any help or advice he may need.
• I am writing to introduce…to you.
• The bearer of this letter is …
• Please allow me to introduce myself to you.
• I am writing to you on behalf of …
September 27, 2013
I was distressed to learn of the big fire and shocked by the destruction it has caused. I
am sorry to know the loss of your house and property. Fortunately, all the people are safe
and healthy. I hope you will have the courage and strength to rebuild your home soon.
• Sorry to learn your failure in …
• I was sorry to hear that …
• I am sorry at the news that your house was on fire yesterday.
• I just can’t tell you how sorry I was to listen of /that…
• All of us were saddened /distressed/grieved to know…
• I was shocked to hear of Mary’s death and wish to extend our sympathy to you
and your children.
• It was bad news, but I’m sure things will turn better soon.
• I know how sad you must be, but I hope you will take good care of yourself.
• Please let us know if there is anything you need in hospital.
• I’ll be glad to give you as much help as I can.
February 4, 2013
It is a great pleasure to welcome you to our organization.
We are fortunate to have you join us as an engineer. You’ll be working with many
amiable people, and I’m sure you’ll find them capable and cooperative.
Let’s get together for a chat as soon as you are settled. Meanwhile, if there is anything
I can do for you, just let me know.
Manager of Personal Department
• It is a great pleasure to welcome you to…
• We are fortunate to have you join us at…as an engineer.
• On behalf of the director of our company, I would like to say how delighted we are to
• I expect you to have a chance to come and enjoy yourself here.
120 Haidian Road
Haidian District 100032
Nov. 22, 2013
23 Guangming Road
Chaoyang District 100087
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have learned from the 40job.com of 18 that there is a vacancy of an accountant in
Jinhua Company. I wish to apply for the position.
I graduated from Capital University of Business and Economics. For the last three
years, I have been working as an accountant in Huaan Firm.
I enclosed a copy of my resume and I shall welcome a personal interview at your
June 24, 2013
Dear Sir or Madam,
It is my pleasure to apply for the position of the General Manager’s secretary in your
company, which you have advertised in China Daily last week.
I am 24 and graduated from Longjiang Technical College with an excellent academic
record in all courses. While I majored in Business Administration, I am skillful at
shorthand and typing with a speed of 90 and 70 words per minute respectively.
I am enclosing my resume and a recent photograph.
I look forward to your early reply.
• In answer to your advertisement in …for a …, I would like to apply for the position.
• I have learned from…that your firm is looking for a … and I would like to apply for this
• I am writing in response to the advertisement you placed in… for…, I have pleasure
in applying for the post.
• Born in … in…, I graduated from … University majoring in…
• I have been working in … since my graduation.
• I believe I have the appropriate qualifications and experience for the post.
• I am experienced in operating computers. I have a fair mastery of English, both
spoke and written.
• I have passed College English Test Band 4.
• I should be glad to have a personal interview.
• I should welcome a personal interview at your convenience.
• Enclosed: please find a resume, and a photo.
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.