LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
India-GlobalMarket Summary 05.05.2014
• The Sensex and the Nifty ended the session marginally in the
green amid weak global cues.
• The 30-share BSE index ended at 22,445.12, up 41.23 points
and the 50-share NSE index Nifty ended at 6,696.15, up 1.35
• Hindalco, ONGC, L&T, RIL and Tata Steel were the top five
Sensex gainers, while the top five losers were Cipla, HDFC,
Tata Power, Wipro and Infosys.
• Market breadth was weak with 1,490 losers and 1,258 gainers
on the BSE.
• Century Textiles and Industries rallied 7.3% to end at Rs 381,
extending its Friday’s 6% surge, after the company said its
board has approved issue of 1.86 crore preferential warrants
• ctivity in China's manufacturing sector contracted for a fourth
consecutive month in April, a private survey showed on
Monday, adding to questions about whether the world's
second-largest economy is still losing momentum.
• Deepak Nitrite has rallied 9% to Rs 578 after the company said
its board has recommended issuance of bonus shares in the
ratio of one bonus share for every one equity share held.
• Ajanta Pharma has soared 15% to Rs1,124 after reporting over
two-fold jump in standalone net profit at Rs70 crore for the
quarter ended March 31, 2014 (Q4FY14), on back of higher
revenues from export.
• ABB India rose 1.47% to Rs 847 on BSE after net profit rose
20% to Rs 52 crore on 8% decline in revenues to Rs 1810 crore
in Q1 March 2014 over Q1 March 2013.
• Grasim Industries lost 0.5% to Rs 2,612 on BSE after consolidated
net profit after minority interest (before exceptional item) rose
11% to Rs 679 crore on 10% growth in revenue to Rs 8419 crore
in Q4 March 2014 over Q4 March 2013.
• Reliance Capital rose 1.05% to Rs 352.80 on BSE after
consolidated net profit rose 1% to Rs 267 crore on 9% growth in
total income to Rs 1848 crore in Q4 March 2014 over Q4 March
• Pfizer lost 1.96% to Rs 1260.20 on BSE after net profit fell 3.66%
to Rs 56.03 crore on 2.46% decline in total income from
operations to Rs 274.48 crore in Q4 March 2014 over Q4 March
• State-owned Canara Bank today recorded 15.8% decline in net
profit at Rs 610.83 crore for the fourth quarter ended March,
Are you confused with savings and investment? Attend our webinar session
conducted on every Sunday from 11:00 a.m to 1:00 p.m and clarify all your
doubts in finance planning. Visit www.ifmaonline.com and enroll yourself
to take up training.
Free Internship Programme for the students with a background of
Finance and commerce, For more details, contact 044-32983431/
email@example.com. Visit us at
www.ifmaonline.com, To Keep you updated with daily market
news, visit www.indiafinancebazaar.com
For students, we provide tailor made financial training upon the
college request. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for
further details or call us at 044-32973431