20 Tips to Help Grow Your Avon Business
Are you interested in growing your Avon business? Becoming an Avon representative is super-easy
and there are many resources to help you grow your business and meet your personal goals.
1. Use Avon products yourself. One of the best ways to sell a product is to know everything about
it. Your regular discount and demos allow you to save money and try the products yourself first.
2. Ask your customers for product reviews. When you pass out orders, ask your customer to let you
know how the products perform. This is a great way for you to learn about products so that you
can offer more information to other customers.
3. Share your products. If you work in an office, make sure you have hand lotion to share with your
co-workers. You might just get orders just by letting others try the lotion sitting on your desk.
4. Educate yourself with training. Make the most of your business by taking Avon's online training
courses through AVON UNIVERSITY. Every new representative should start here first as courses
include everything from money management, to launching your business, to entering orders.
5. Become an e-Representative. Curious about becoming an eRep? Customers can order online
and have product shipped direct to their home. There is usually a free or discounted shipping code
on the website. Once you become an eRep, you also have access to other customer management
tools. You can set up an email marketing campaign to let customers know about new products or
6. Use your network. Share your excitement about your new business and people will be excited
with you. Most of your friends already are familiar with Avon products and so they will be your
easiest customers. Everyone is a member of some organization or workplace. You have an
extended network of soccer moms, hairdressers, delivery people, doctor's office workers, etc.
7. Wear Avon jewellery. Most jewellery comes in sets, like a necklace and earrings. They are
designed to complement fashion or seasonal colours.
8. Invest in great-looking business cards. Make sure your business cards look professional, even if
you buy from a discount supplier. Include a customer reward program on the reverse side.
9. Share your business cards. Leave one with the tip for your waiter, hang them in the community
bulletin board area at the grocery store, give to the checkout clerk at the mall, etc.
10. Personalize your business cards. Include a QR code to your eStore, your phone number, email
address and website address. Mention the Avon Opportunity: do you want to earn extra money by
becoming an Avon Representative?
11. Order plenty of brochures. Brochures are really your "store." They are designed well, colourful,
and cheap. The photos are very clear and often show how the makeup looks on a real person. In
every campaign brochure, Avon includes their famous scratch-and-sniff perfume circles.
20 Tips to Help Grow Your Avon Business
12. Keep brochures handy. Keep the latest campaign brochure in your purse or bag, as well as an
outlet sale flyer.
13. Buy stickers for the backs of brochures. You can make them to match your business cards and
large print makes them easy to read. Stickers include my name, phone number, email address, and
website address. Brochures, stickers and business cards are powerful sales tools!
14. Don't forget special offers. Everyone loves a bargain! Use your imagination to come up with
catchy ideas. How about free wrapping for Mother's Day? Birthday and anniversary reminders?
BOGO - buy one get one? Recommend a friend and get 10% off your next order?
15. Always upsell. This is a key sales tip that really works. Say your customer buys a certain
fragrance; draw her attention to the lotion. Got an order for a necklace? Point out the ring on the
same page. Did your customer choose a skincare product for aging skin? Make sure she knows
about the eyelift cream.
16. Make samples and demos work for you. Attach a sample on the page of the newest brochure
where the item is listed with a paper clip. Encourage your customers to try the product. Buy a
demo and either use it yourself or give to a faithful customer to try.
17. Holiday and special days. Remind your customer that holidays and special occasions tend to
sneak up on us, and you have great gifts for just about anyone.
18. Don't forget the male customer. We tend to forget about the guys - but they have daughters
home from college, wives who love to great makeup, and mothers who love to be treated to a
thinking-of-you-mom gift. Avon has some great products especially for men. Check out the after-
shave conditioners and the foot care line. Don't forget about Bug Guard for camping, hunting, and
working in the yard.
19. Grow your team. Be ready to share your success when someone asks about the Avon
Opportunity. Some of your customers may tell you they are interested in earning extra money.
Avon is so successful because of people like you and me who love the products and work on
growing their business.
20. Focus on what attracted you to Avon and build strategies to communicate that to your
customers. Were you already a customer who loved the skincare products? Your testimony can be
a great asset to your business. Are you excited about the earning potential? Share how you met a
financial target. Avon offers training, great products, customer service, and a support network to
help you meet your goals. Becoming an Avon representative is a personal growth opportunity that
is also lots of fun!
Parece que tiene un bloqueador de anuncios ejecutándose. Poniendo SlideShare en la lista blanca de su bloqueador de anuncios, está apoyando a nuestra comunidad de creadores de contenidos.
¿Odia los anuncios?
Hemos actualizado nuestra política de privacidad.
Hemos actualizado su política de privacidad para cumplir con las cambiantes normativas de privacidad internacionales y para ofrecerle información sobre las limitadas formas en las que utilizamos sus datos.
Puede leer los detalles a continuación. Al aceptar, usted acepta la política de privacidad actualizada.