Private networks have become an increasingly appealing concept to many players in top competitive verticals. But developing a private network is a science in itself as well as a major investment.
- There is no such thing as too much security and risk management when it comes to building a private network;
- This is a long term project and a long term investment;
- Private networks are not for everyone - consider your potential ROI before starting;
- There is no one-size-fits-all recipe - each private network is a unique project;
- How to appear natural without blowing a fortune on it.