1. Jashandeep Singh 700 W Mitchell Cir, 1614B, Arlington (TX), 76013
Industrial Engineering Graduate (682) 582-5966 email@example.com
University of Texas at Arlington – Arlington, Texas 2014-2015
Master of Science in Industrial Engineering GPA: 3.52/4.0
Maharshi Dayanand University – Rohtak, India 2009-2013
Bachelor of Technology in Mechanical Engineering GPA: 3.5/4.0
Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, CLSSGB August 2015
Certified Lean Manufacturing Green Belt, CLGB April 2015
Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt, CLSSYB October 2014
Lab Manager, Engineering Consultant, Research Assistant –RFID Labs (UTA) May 2014 – August 2015
• Directed a team of 8 graduate research assistants (GRAs).
• Benchmarked manufacturing and supply chain operations metrics.
• Trained GRAs and modified strategies to best suit the organization requirement.
• Created Bill of material (BoM) for new products & aggregated planning based on product families.
• Collected field measurement data for facility and equipment layouts and storage analysis.
• Led and managed continuous Improvement projects using Six Sigma (DMAIC) and lean methodologies.
• Established projects time line, and conducted weekly meetings with GRAs to review project progress.
• Identified best practices for adherence of the Key performance indicators (KPI).
Engineering Intern, Rear Axle Department –JBM Auto Ltd. (India) August 2012 – November 2013
• Created FMEA (Failure Mode & Effects Analysis) chart for the ‘Laser Cutting Machine (LCM)’ laser head.
• Integrated Kanban, Poka-Yoke & Heijunka to expedite Total Preventive Maintenance (TPM) by 34%.
• Reduced the SMED (Single Minute Exchange of Die) for LCM laser head by 77% & accelerated the output by 89%.
• Analyzed work sampling, time study and equipment delay data and drew conclusions about utilization and efficiency.
• Practiced ‘Root Cause Analysis (RCA)’ for interpreting failure.
• Updated and maintained existing Plant CAD Layouts to optimize space utilization and product flow.
• Developed ‘Standardized Work’ for Operators to ensure reduction in non-value added activities.
• Maintained 5S audit rules and implemented ergonomics and safety standards.
Engineering Intern, Rovetta Press Line –JBM Auto Ltd. (India) May 2012 – August 2012
• Refined Supply chain and manufacturing operations by implementing 5S, VSM, Kanban, Poka-Yoke.
• Performed work measurement, capacity planning, productivity analysis & ergonomic Analysis.
• Utilized standards to determine cost, manpower and equipment requirements.
• Performed ROI (Return On Investment) and FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis).
• Introduced lean tools to new plant employees (Six Sigma, Kaizen, VSM, TPM, Pareto Chart).
• Facilitated creation of standard processes to support level loaded one- piece flow (Standard Work Event).
• Kept a check on the safety & ergonomics for the workers.
• Monitored and organized workflow schedules.
Engineering Intern –QH Talbros Ltd. (India) May 2011 – August 2011
• Assisted in warehouse layout and design improvements.
• Identified, participated & emphasized in safety initiatives.
• Created two-dimensional facility drawings from supplied specifications with AutoCAD.
• Reported performance reviews to senior engineers.
• Established and implemented 6S System throughout facility by working closely with the safety committee.
• Helped short and long-term decision making by analyzing daily, weekly and monthly OEE & downtime trends.
ŸOracle Crystal Ball ŸMS Excel ŸQuicken ŸSAS ŸTORA ŸLingo ŸMS Visio ŸAutoCAD ŸMinitab ŸC++ ŸSAP
ŸJIT ŸKAIZEN ŸSPC ŸFMEA ŸSPC ŸRCA Ÿ3P ŸAIW ŸDOE ŸVSM ŸTOC ŸPro-E ŸPPAP