One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Empleo Data Scientist at Slice Technologies, Inc
- Sector Technology / Software / Internet
- Sitio web http://scholar.google.com/citations?user=mxIpo5IAAAAJ&hl=en
- Acerca de I currently work at Slice Technologies as Data Scientist on Natural Language Processing applied to product attribute extraction and classification. I worked as a research scientist at the Rakuten Institute of Technology (RIT) working on product clustering, categorization and taxonomy alignment problems. I carried my postdoctoral research on Temporal Information Extraction at the Blender Lab of Queens College. I received my PhD in Computer Science from the UNED University in 2009 under the of Prof. Julio Gonzalo and Enrique Amigó. My PhD research was focused on Web People Search (WePS), document clustering and personal attribute extraction from web documents. Specialties: Natural Lang..