LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
Lesson plan page 1
● Collecting, buying, digging up different materials.
● Looking at and recording how they change (using drawings, photos).
● Making maps to show where they are buried. All ages could participate.
● Fits in well with summer for example burying grasses in the soil/lawn clippings decay quickly.
● Composting - putting uneaten snacks in a different bin to use or compost in garden to grown
● Measuring shadows at different times of day/year.
● Drawing around shadows, making shadows.
● Linking to weather in different countries. (Maybe more difﬁcult for younger children).
● Measuring how long it takes to melt in -- hot water, cold water, adding salt, insulating it.
● Putting in different places outside - where does it melt ﬁrst/last. Fill balloons, rubber
gloves, different shape containers.
● In milk cartons - make blocks to build with. Putting things inside ice, natural objects,
make ice art, easier to include younger children. Add colour to ice. Make ice lollies
with fruit and water.
● All children to learn a song in he different languages and post a video on the
blog. Also skype the songs.
● Send portcards from Krtek Example to Uk, ”Children in Uk will miss him”. Continue this idea,
Spain to Sweden, Czech to Spain.
Lesson plan page 2
➔Visit local park, woods or beach (choose which is convenient for school):
● Activities: Treasure hunt and Quiz (appropriate for all ages)
Photos, video, blog to share
● Invite parents to join. Bring lunch. Recycle lunch rubbish.
● Tell a well known story or the children create a story e.g. bear hunt (to share on a blog)
➔ Walk to school, jog around the setting.
● (Having lots of different stations , scientiﬁc exploration, painting, movement outdoors).
If possible invite parents.
➔ All schools to plant a HEYPOS tree,
● Apple - Tree of knowledge, children are involved in planning, digging, painting, etc.
● Activities with Krtek during circle time/the forest. Take him on trips. Summer festivals
● Write a story about Krtek. Czech start and each country add to the story.
➔Recreated ideas from each visits:
● Ideas taken from trip to Sweden to recreate in home country and put on the blog.
● Using maps with the children.
● Creating HEYPOS area in the classroom.
● Photos / drawings of investigations from the experiment.
Lesson plan page 3
➔Food and culture:
● Each country shares experiences/traditions/topics etc.
-- UK : Summer Term -
harvesting, cooking, eating our fruits and vegetables (planting and growing)
Annual beach trip (July)
Keeping chickens in the garden
● Each country to upload a recipe that is typical for that country and is simple to prepare.
Be aware of allergies. Recipe ideas: Spain: cheesecake, Sweden: soft ginger cake,
England: rubab crumble, Czeck: apple strudel
● Share typical stories that are favorite in each class: (in different languages)
Sweden: Pippi Långstrump (Pippi Longstockings)
England: Superwarm, The 3 pigs
Spain: Little Red Riding Hood