GeoServer is an amazing project, and an amazing project to work on!
Please attend this workshop to:
* Get Started with the GeoServer codebase
* Orientation with a Tour of the GeoServer architecture
* Introduction the service dispatch framework, includin creating your own service
* Built chain and test facilities
* Create a custom function for use with map styling
* Create a custom process for use with style transformations and web processing service
* Anatomy of a successful pull request
Attendees will build their own GeoServer, learn a bit about how our community operates, and enjoy extending the base application.
If you are a developer looking to support GeoServer, or join us for a sprint or bug-stomp, this workshop is great introduction.
This course features hands-on development. We encourage and expect you to bring your favourite Java development environment.
For a good time with open source join GeoServer today!