LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestras Condiciones de uso y nuestra Política de privacidad para más información.
LinkedIn emplea cookies para mejorar la funcionalidad y el rendimiento de nuestro sitio web, así como para ofrecer publicidad relevante. Si continúas navegando por ese sitio web, aceptas el uso de cookies. Consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y nuestras Condiciones de uso para más información.
1. Inadequate nutrition at the cellularlevel * Without proper nutrition, yourbody develops an insulin resistancethat impairs your digestion andthrusts your body into nutritionalfamine.
2. Lifestyle stress * Stress causes the release of fatpromoting chemicals.3. Chronic dieting * Stimulates the famine response. * Violates the body’s defensemechanisms.
4. Toxicity fat trigger * When your body is exposed totoxins like medication, alcohol,cigarettes, pesticides & processedfoods. When your body can’teliminate these toxins, it stores themin your fat cells.
4. Toxicity fat trigger (cont.) * This layer of fat then becomes abuffer between the toxins and yourbody - and since the fat is protectingyour body, its natural reaction is not toburn fat.
1. Promotes the balance of intestinalbacteria * People who are prone to weightgain have greater numbers of gutbacteria called FIRMICUTES andfewer numbers of another type ofbacteria called BACTEROIDETES.
* Differences in our gut microbialecology determines how manycalories we are able to extract andabsorb from our diet and deposit inour fat cells.
* Researchers at Emory School ofMedicine, Washington UniversitySchool of Medicine, CornellUniversity, Arizona State Universityand the University of Colorado haveproven that speciﬁc intestinal bacteria
and their balance contribute to thecause or reduction of:Obesity, Diabetes, Insulin Resistance, LeptinResistance, High Blood Pressure, Elevated Levels ofCholesterol, Triglycerides and Fatty Liver Disease
1. Promotes the regeneration of theMitochondria, the cell’s energy engine * PDQ - Energy booster anddrastically improved metabolicfunction:
Mitochondrial biogenesis is thegrowth and division of pre-existingMitochondria. This process is driventhrough the combined effects ofgenes activated through the following3 mechanisms:
A. PQQ increases expression of a“master regulator” gene that boostsMitochondrial and cellular respiration,growth and reproduction.
B. PQQ activates a signaling protein(Creb). It beneﬁcially interacts withhistones which have been shown toprotect and repair cellular DNA.
C. PQQ regulates a recentlydiscovered gene called DJ-1 that isintrinsically involved in cell functionand survival. It has been shown toprevent cell death by combating
intensive antioxidant stress and hasparticular importance to brain healthand function.
* The Mitochondria depend onPQQ for their very existence and agrowing number of biologistsespouse the theory that Mitochondrialnumber and function determinehuman longevity.
D. PQQ and Mucuna Pruriens * Mucuna contains one of the veryfew molecules that will transportmolecular entities from the cytoplasmof a cell to the inside of aMitochondria.
* Mucuna is equally important tothe Mitochondria as PQQ because itis the bridge or transporter of its lifesupport system.
3. Bitter Melon * The efﬁcacy of this hypoglycemicherb is achieved by increasing insulinsecretion, enhancing glucose uptakeby adipose and muscle tissues,
inhibiting glucose absorption from theintestines and inhibiting glucoseproduction from hepatocytes.
4. Guar Gum * Lowers serum cholesterol andglucose levels and is consideredhelpful in weight loss. * Increases satiety.
5. Slippery Elm Bark * An absolutely essential ingredientfor intestinal cleaning and intestinalhealing.
People need to receive their proteinthrough natural foods and notprepared meal replacements becauseit is dangerous.
* 68% of the American populationis overweight, which means they havesome form of insulin resistance andtheir kidneys are being injured due tothe protein (toxic elements areproduced as a result of protein
metabolism), and the amount of ureabeing forced on the kidneys.
* Most people are unaware of thedestructive qualities of protein:
A. All digested and absorbed proteinthat is not used by the body for tissuerepair or tissue synthesis is returnedto the liver where a process calleddeamination occurs. Deamination isa process by which the liver
separates the proteins (amino acids)into 2 groups: The nitrogenousresidue or the non-nitrogenousresidue.
The nitrogenous residue undergoeschemical alterations in the liver and isconverted into urea by the liver whichreleases the urea into the bloodcirculatory system to be screened outby the kidneys. However, prior to the
kidneys excreting the urea, itcirculates within the blood circulatorysystem; being deposited in joints,resulting in such conditions as gout orarthritis. This is not just a burden forthe kidneys, but creates a strain onthe liver’s capacity to function.
B. Protein creates toxic by-productsin its metabolism that must behandled by the kidneys.
C. DOCTORS ESTIMATE THAT98% OF ALL AMERICANS ARECONSUMING EXCESSIVE PROTEINand are unknowingly suffering boneloss. The more protein a personconsumes the more calcium isexcreted.
D. Excess protein creates abiochemical imbalance and metabolicdisturbances.
1. Why did it cost more than 7 milliondollars and almost 8 years to create?IN OUR FORMULA THIS IS THEPARAMETER WE SOUGHT:
The efﬁcacy of natural nutritiondepends on how easily the nutritionalelements can pass across all cellmembranes and whether thenutritional elements can access targetsites within the cell and interact withall relevant enzymes and other
cellular components. Remember thatwithin each cell there is a minimum of4,000 working enzymes and everycell type utilizes different types ofenzymes.
We had to understand that structuralconﬁrmation as well as the partitioncoefﬁcients of every molecule that willaffect its bio activity.
THIS TYPE OF OPTIMALLYBALANCED NUTRITION HAS NEVERBEEN DONE BEFORE!