Many non-financial personnel find finance is mystical and somehow cannot comprehend financial information.
The 8 parts of the presentation are designed to help the non-financial personnel to look at finance from their own view point. Instead of learn finance from finance perspective, we learn our own perspective.
This is because your goal is to improve your current work not to become a qualified accountant. Crash courses usually can’t provide sufficient knowledge for you to understand finance.
Designed from business’s viewpoint, different from other approaches found in the market. Hopefully, we can equip non-financial personnel with business driven financial knowledge.
By end of the 8 presentation:
1. You can create your value to increase financial value
2. You can interpret financial reports to make decisions
3. You know how to work on budget
4.You can propose your ideas in terms of dollars & cents
5. You produce the financial numbers that your boss likes
6. You can communicate well with finance department
7. You make collaboration with accountant possible instead of just for the sake of formality