1. Jubril A. Ogunbunmi
826 Pine St. Apt #8 Mobile: (336) 253-6487
Bristol, Connecticut firstname.lastname@example.org
• Experienced Engineer with extensive technical experience providing Project Management, Quality Assurance, & Team
Leadership within projects from inception to completion for major corporations in the top leading fields utilizing Best
Practices, Engineering concepts and SDLC.
• Motivational Team Leader with strong organizational expertise, and demonstrated proven ability to quickly solve complex
problems in a challenging and dynamic environment with minimal direction.
• Expertise: Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Black-box, White-box, Functional, Regression, Lean, Six Sigma, SAP, Excel, Project
North Carolina Agricultural &Technical State University
Master of Science, Biomedical Engineering, 2015
North Carolina Agricultural &Technical State University
Bachelor of Science, Industrial Engineering, 2009
MassMutual Enfield, Connecticut
Junior Project Manager- PMO/IT SHARED DELIVERY SERVICES February 2016
Content/Front-End Management RS TS Web Portals
• Provided project management to deliver SDLC support for new web portal and modernization and migration of existing
legacy portal in alignment with PMO best practices for Retirement Services Tech Strategy IT delivery.
• Created, implemented, and maintained project plans, issues log, and testing problem log utilizing Quality Center, Microsoft
Project, & Excel. Update risk assessment documents, communication plans, milestone documents, summarization of scope
issues, project org charts, Resource Time Cards and distribution of status reports via SharePoint. Provide calendar support,
scheduling and managing logistics of meetings.
• Manage onshore, offshore resources & project financials monthly, maintaining variances less than 10k for a 1.9M budget and
distribute reflective reporting to Integral business Lead.
• Manage content and compliance approvals for older FMT and newly created web portal. Facilitate and update content from
PRD’s via SiteCore and Trex. Provide UAT functional defects for portals via QA team.
• Applies detailed knowledge of products, processes, people, and time management to ensure the use of best practices and
applies lessons learned from previous projects to current applications, procedures, techniques, tools, materials to meet
ESPN Bristol, Connecticut
QA & Technology Portfolio Analyst (Project) – Emerging Technology/PMO August 2014
• Primary point of contact between the Portfolio Management team (PMO) and Consumer Software Engineering. Develop and
build relationships with the business leaders, project and program managers. Gather QA assessment information for Consumer
Software Engineering. Collaborate with other Portfolio Coordinators on consolidating and maintaining the QA assessment
information to be distributed bi-weekly. Coordinate with Product Owners for the capture of each product within the SDLC.
• Integral Lead for the encompassing of case & deployment scope within AtTask/Workfront to replace in-house and third party
tools utilizing Jira HP QC ALM Clarizen & Google Docs. Enforcing a standard process to assist in workforce management,
enforce project request and track time against tasks and issues.
• Produced monthly financial reports that help manage and reflect the performance of all projects within the Technology and
Product portfolios. Tying data between the Portfolio team and the Finance organization to maximize benefits for projects,
reporting, consolidation and audit. Factors include business justification, ROI, staff capacity and budgets. Reclassification to
Capital, Cost Center spend detail, Commitments per user to Capital
• BottomLine QA contributor for White-box & Black-box testing of source code structural integrity and features functionality.
• Scrum lead for the changeover from the Waterfall methodology to Agile with Scrum for the creation and implementation of
the newest ESPN BottomLine version. Incorporating the use of Jama and extraction of data from HP Quality Center with
respect to original and new features and user requirements to ensure test case coverage, and eliminating defects and rework.
• Created BottomLine 2.0 Operations Manual including processes, Visio replicated wireframes, work-arounds, and features-set.
• Incorporated SDLC to design, build, and deploy an automated program for the preparation of the monthly Capital and
Expense Aggregate Report into visually stimulating web application utilizing HTML5, CSS architecture, GITHUB repository
and RAW data modeling API infrastructure.
•Six Sigma Green Belt Certified - Fall 2012
•Lean Certified - January 2014
•Nano-Engineering Certification - December 2014
•PMP Certification Candidate - December 2016
2. • Maintained changeover of Microsoft Project date into usable Workfront requests. Converted all requests into projects defining
scope, process, assigning responsibility and completion dates within Workfront for Enterprise Software Engineering.
Jubril A. Ogunbunmi
ESPN Bristol, Connecticut
Portfolio Coordinator June 2014
• Implemented engineering business strategies for the management of Technology’s Portfolio as an organization and its
alignment with the products division. Responsible for streamlining the strategy/processes by identifying and recommending
the appropriate balance of projects for the Technology departments. Defining the alignment of evolving business priorities,
changing budgetary requirements, and strategies by analyzing new work requests. Coding project status visualization
application for the Technology department.
• Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions and Lean initiatives with the Product Team to proactively analyze
work processes previously deployed utilizing the Waterfall Software Development Process focusing on each features-set.
• Implemented Agile Development process with Daily Scrum standups to encourage the use and changeover of JIRA/JAMA;
as well as identifying and recommending adjustments to the active portfolio to address poor performing projects that do not
meet ROI requirements. The Agile process allows segregation with the added bonus of making modifications during
• Implemented a summary dashboard for Product Team Priorities and Status utilizing data such as product roadmaps, change
logs, and priority assignments acquired and mitigated from Sharepoint, Quality Center, Dropbox, Confluence, and Google
• Employed the use of AtTask for tracking of employee credentials and projects. Utilizing previous data stored in Microsoft
Project and SAP.
• Supported the implementation of a Rough Order of Magnitude estimating model for Digital Media
UNITED QUEST CARE SERVICES, LLC Greensboro, NC
The Assertive Community Treatment Team July 2012
• Operated LOCUS system for risk analysis and care assessment for those who lack employment, education, support,
counseling/therapy due to substance abuse or mental health issues who need help returning to normal states of living.
• Face to face therapeutic interventions (and rehabilitation) provided by ACT interdisciplinary team providing support on
strength by promoting symptom stability, and guidance in all areas of functional domains.
• Executed psychosocial rehabilitation services aimed at emphasizing self- determination, promoting skills building.
Colonial LLC. High Point, NC
Industrial Engineer (Contractor) February 2011
• Utilized TPM practices during implementation of Mattress Firm sewing project at satellite production plant. Increased overall
production by 31% by constructing and implementing production schedules, identifying constraints and parameters, hiring of
personnel, capital requisitions of equipment, and creating job outsourcing partnership with leading textile company.
Kennametal Asheboro, NC
Plant Management Intern April 2007
• Utilized AutoCAD and Time Studies to update plant layout and ultimately improved production efficiency by 18%.
• Constructed and implemented capital projects, environmental & safety projects, TPM methodology, Six Sigma, and time
studies projects in churning, milling and turning sections of the plant to drive safety and 5S initiatives while applying value-
engineering principles. Created setup manuals, preventive maintenance schedules, and cost analysis sheets for all tooling.
• Followed the SDLC for the custom creation and implementation for GibbsCam Cam & CNC Adaptive Grinding software,
defining software requirements and deploying utilizing the Waterfall methodology to maximize production and reduce lead
• Facilitated numerous propositions with international partners on tooling, materials, new technology and personnel.
Valspar Statesville, NC
Industrial Engineering Plant/Production Management Intern May 2006
• Implemented new ideas to update Job Safety Analysis handbooks, constructing them from a more intuitive viewpoint
ultimately transforming them into in depth training guides.
• Created video application to be implemented into upgraded training guides, raising the standards for the corporation
• Constructed capital project requisitions for the acquisition of new machinery and needed modifications for plant totaling
more than half of a million dollars ($700,000).
• Utilized knowledge of economics of manufacturing and production control to monitor and manipulate demand forecasting,
inventory control, line balancing, job scheduling, and materials requirements planning. Union and non union plant experience
3. Jubril A. Ogunbunmi
Moses Cone Health Systems Greensboro, NC
Industrial Engineering routing/operations project January 2006
• Provided optimal solutions to reduce the delivery cost of items from cytology, radiology, and histology departments.
• Evaluated alternatives using Microsoft Project for maximizing routes and efficiencies of internal courier service and external
courier service based on present worth, payback period, cost benefit analysis, and the integration of information and materials
as it applies to the design of production and service systems.
• Utilized Microsoft Project Gantt charts to create and follow critical pathway for optimization of critical events. Optimal
delivery path saves MCHS 8 man hours/week, 10 travelling miles/week, and 1.15 hours of waste in the form of holding
stages where bottlenecking previously occurred. Producing an 18% increase in pieces/delivery.
XMG Internet Marketing Group Greensboro, NC
Project Management Consultant September 2004
• Business Journal ranked web solution company incorporating process improvement, business management, team
management, budget management, business systems assessment, risk management, software development life cycle.
• Constructed web products utilizing software development life cycle in completion of projects for consultants utilizing
Microsoft Project tools, creating visual timelines, Gantt charts, graphs and productivity charts.
• Incorporated Waterfall methodology allowing for clear product requirements documents to be developed and works to be
• Consulted with local business owners to develop web solutions for their business or organization to help them envision their
personal virtual doorway.
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE /AFFILIATIONS & ACTIVITIES
• O.S.A Graduate Assistant/Greek life Coordination Assistant
• GSAC College of Engineering Graduate Student Council E-board
• BME Department Graduate Assistant
• Six Sigma life cycle project, Turning Personnel Manager
• Plant 5s/Lean initiative, Lead Engineer
• Capitol Hill Student Ambassador
• HSAN Representative
• Human Factors & Ergonomics Society E-board
• Toastmasters E-board
• XMG Web Project Manager NCAT
Child Development Institute of Greensboro, AmeriCorps, NC A&T Student Ambassador, Student Union Advisory Board member,
Student Government Association intern. Human Factors and Ergonomics Society treasurer, (HSAN) representative for NCA&T SU,
member of The Order of Engineers Society, Biomedical Engineering Society Ambassador (SE region), Thurgood Marshall Nominee
SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT, LEAN, 5S CERTIFIED Microsoft Office, SAP, C++, Microsoft Excel and Power Point, Auto CAD,
Visual Basic 6.0, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Project, HTML5, CSS, Microsoft Solid Works, Matlab, Minitab, Finite Element
Analysis, KRONOS, Android, UNIX, ANSYS, SAS, S.E.M microscope, X-ray Diffractometer, Nanotom-M, AtTask, Scrum, Agile,
Waterfall, J.A.D, SDLC, SiteCore, SharePoint