1. KAMAL KUMAR WADHWA
Opp Fire Brigade Office, Kamla Colony, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001
Ph: +234-8054001072/+91-9783160780; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Competent and result-oriented Mechanical Engineer with experience across Mechanical Maintenance Engineering and
• Well planning, execution, monitoring and resource-balancing skills, as well as the ability to handle multiple tasks in
high-pressure environments and under tight deadlines.
• Quick adaptability to changing technologies to meet new requirements successfully with a systematic and organized
approach for increased efficiency and competence
INDORAMA FERTILIZER & CHEMICALS LTD, NIGERIA SEPT’ 2013
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER (2 YEARS)
• Review of Engineering for Water treatment plant from Mechanical/Piping Engineering perspective.
• Supervision of Bore well drilling, Casing installation, Pump installation and yield test
• Supervision of Storage Tank erection and welding
• Supervision as a Construction Engineer for all project activities.
• Erection of vessels, tanks, pumps and piping skid as per GA drawing
• Pre-commissioning & Commissioning of Water Treatment Plant
• Material procurement/ Technical evaluation in Oracle as per Project
CAIRN ENERGY INDIA LIMITED, INDIA SEPT’ 2008 to
MECHANICAL ENGINEER (5 YEARS)
• Carrying out Preventive, Breakdown, Predictive maintenance for all rotary & static equipments
• Spearheading efforts across in sub contract management, supervising erection & commissioning works, providing
necessary technical support to fabrication, piping contractors.
• Looking after the entire gamut of activities pertaining to planning and listing of various project activities such as
Project equipment Sourcing ,Vendors searching ,cost estimation, making procurement papers
• Responsible for following up with Purchase department about material, equipment requirement, follow up with design
department regarding Equipment layout and Piping layout
• Spares parts management for all mechanical related equipments both static and rotating.
• Part of team who implemented PM module of SAP for execution of job.
• Different types of testing of welding joints as DPT test, Radiography test. Hydro-testing and pneumatic testing of pipe-
• Encouraged contractors to work safely and use proper PPE s
• Actively gave presentation on Safety topics in weekly safety meeting in current company.
• Regularly attending weekly safety meeting and organizing safety meeting for contractor personnel for increasing safety
awareness among them.
• Used STOP/COP cards as a tool for increasing behavioral safety in me and the persons working around.
• Maintaining LOOK LISTEN FEEL Sheets (LLF sheets), which is a way to monitor and record the condition of running
equipments as well as stand-by equipments.
2. Designing & Engineering
Responsible for assisting the senior in reviewing Vendor documents, Vendor Correspondence, Planning Maintenance
& Operation Strategies.
Active involvement in FAT (Factory Acceptance Test) of various equipments like Injection Water Filters (Sparklet
Engineering LTD, Pune), Instrument Air Compressor (Atlas & Copco, Pune, India)
Construction or Mechanical Completion
Responsible for Preservation of equipments like Pumps, Diesel Engines, Compressors etc. according to OEM
recommendations or good Engineering Practices.
Accountable for checking the installation of equipments according to Engineering Drawings
On time completion of the projects with high regard to safety, quality and accuracy.
Keeping track of all Test packs for pipe lines including Hydro-test or Pneumatic test pressure records.
Quite conversant with GOC system (Guidance on Certification).
1. Commissioning of Boiler-105 TPH, Internal Inspection, Alkali boil-out & Refractory dry out as per curve
2. Commissioning of Steam Turbine-12 MW, Target plate installation and inspection for initial rolling
3. Commissioning of Pressure Vessels
4. Commissioning of Centrifugal pumps, PCP pumps & Screw compressors
5. Involved in various Pre-Commissioning activities like Pigging, Card-board blasting, flushing, purging, chemical
cleaning, Steam blow-out.
6. Commissioning of Diesel engines Caterpillar- 205 KW & 490 KW as Prime mover for pump, Troubleshooting of
Engines & Preventive Maintenance
7. Commissioning of Diesel Engines Cummins-140 KVA, 380KVA & 500 KVA as Power generation, Troubleshooting
of Engines & Preventive Maintenance
8. Maintaining a record of all Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities with parameters and to ensure the
system for Ready for Start-Up (RFSU) Phase with high Technical Integrity of all equipments.
9. Identification & procurement of necessary spares required during Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning phase.
11. Part of the team who has commissioned 18 different well pads of our Mangala Site and 2 Well pads of
1. Maintenance of Flow Serve Multistage centrifugal pumps
2.Wood group make centrifugal barrel type pumps for Hot water circulation along the well casing (having 12 stages) and
Injection water pumps (having 54 stages).
3. C9 CAT Engine.
4. C18 CAT Engine.
5. Maintenance of reciprocating pumps like Wilden pumps, Triplex Plunger pump
6. Maintenance of GA15+ series screw compressors of Atlas Copco, Elgi Mobile Compressor driven by Cummins 6 BTA
engine, Ingersoll Rand Mobile Compressor driven by Cummins 6 BTA engine, ELGI Screw compressor.
7. Flowserve make multistage Centrifugal pump having 270 m3/hr at 28 bar
8. Maintenance of Swelore diaphragm pumps, Haskel High Pressure Pumps.
9. KSB make pumps for Crude transportation (70m3/h) and raw water transfer (100m3/h).
10. FEMA makes 45KW blowers.
1. In Heat exchangers identification of tube leak and plugging of leaking tube.
2. Thermax make dual fuel (diesel and natural gas) hot oil heater with Oilon burner.
3. Cleaning and Hydro jetting of Floating End and Fixed End type Heat Exchangers.
3. Maintenance of Sand separator, MP Separator, LP Separator.
4. Maintenance of Master Flow P3E & P25E series choke valves.
5. Maintenance of Cameron Chokes and World Wide Oil Machines Choke Valves.
6. Maintenance of Valves like Globe, NRV, Ball, FCV, SDV.
3. COMPUTER SKILL:
Hand on experience in application Software MS Office and SAP.
2D Drafting skills with AutoCAD.
SAP PM & MM module
BE (Mechanical Engineering), Rajasthan University, 2008, 68.33%
12th, Rajasthan Board of Education, 2003, 78.77
10th, Rajasthan Board of Education, 2001, 76.67
TRAININGS/ CONFRENCES ATTENDED
OPERATION & MAINTENANCE OF ROTATING MACHINERY FROM SVNIT SURAT
BEARING MAINTENANCE & TECHNOLOGY FROM SKF PUNE
IDT BASIC OF DRILLING FROM ONGC DEHRADUN
LUBRICATION ENGINEERING & INDUSTRIAL TRIBOLOGY FROM HMG MUMBAI
PUMP & COMPRESSORS FROM IDC TECHNOLOGY CHENNAI
BASIC & ADVANCED FIRE FIGHTING COURSES AT ONGC CAMPUS IN GOA
FIRST-AID FROM ST.JOHN AMBULANCE ASSOCIATION
CONTRACTING PR-PO MODULE IN SAP
ORACLE FOR PR/PO
Date of Birth : 19TH
Father Name : Mr.Ramesh Kumar Wadhwa
Gender : Male
Passport Number : K1163674
Language Proficiency : English, Hindi, Punjabi
Marital Status : Married
Strength : Flexible, Motivated and Team spirit quality
Nationality : Indian
Mr. Neeraj Kumar Gupta, General Manager (INDORAMA NIGERIA)
Mr. S Vijayakumar, Superidentent Mechanical ( CAIRN INDIA LTD, INDIA)
I hereby declared that all the information quoted in my curriculum vitae is genuine to best of my knowledge.