1. Entrepreneurship an idea is an opportunity
2. Before we start
3. Anything that is worth memorizing is worth looking up. Seth Godin
5. Entrepreneur: No single definition
6. Walt Disney’s definition
“…. To do things and make things which will give pleasure to people in new and amazing ways. …. It is magic!
7. Forms of Entrepreneurship
8. Social Business Mix
NGO (non-profit) - NGO (for-profit) - Social Enterprise Social Business - Business Enterprise CSR - Profit Maximizing Business (PMB) Business Enterprise
9. Banker to the poor "Muhammad Yunus"
10. Sir Edmund Hillary was first to conquer Mt. Everest
11. Why are they entrepreneurs?
They had little or no resources at all but they survived and achieved what they wanted in life.
12. Business Entrepreneurship
13. The business cycle, according to Larry Farrel – Int’l expert on entrepreneurship
14. Entrepreneurship Is a PROCESS
15. Why Entrepreneurship?
16. Employees VS Entrepreneur "Money".
17. Special Power
18. Why NOT Entrepreneurship?
20. Peer Pressure
21. Work-Life Balance
22. An idea is An opportunity
23. Add Real Value
24. Solve a Problem
25. How to Start?
26. Creativity Vs Innovation
27. The Main 4 Types of Innovation
28. Product/Service "What we DO?"
29. Process Innovation " How we DO it?"
30. Business Model Innovation "How we make Money?"
31. Positioning Innovation "In our Marketing Mix"
32. One More Thing
33. So you want to be a billionaire - Put your name here
34. We are not perfect, Phones aren't perfect.
We want to make all of our users happy. "Steve Jobs"
Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: The First Step in Entrepreneurship
Samsung Case Part 2: Innovation Process
Types of innovation - Choosing where to innovate
Ten Types of Innovation:
The Discipline of Building Breakthroughs
35. Thank You
Founder & CEO of Social Business Kits